Lilah Fear & Lewis Gibson | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Lilah Fear & Lewis Gibson

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Just seen the first outing for their new rhythm dance at the British Qualifiers:

They scored 78.07 - another FUN programme and the costumes are AMAZING! A really cracking first outing for this new routine - it will be absolutely brilliant!

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Saw the first outing of the free dance today: absolutely gorgeous costumes (again) for these two - whoever has been making their costumes over the past few seasons is a genius. Loads of amazing elements, I think I spotted a slight bobble on one but otherwise a fantastic programme. Lewis's skating, in particular, looks to me noticeably stronger. Segment score 121.67; total score 199.74.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States

Ice Academy of Montreal's post about the 11 teams from their school who are participating in the Olympics, including Lilah & Lewis. Scroll down to see interesting facts about the team, and good photos!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
This is from CBC television's broadcast of Worlds with Kurt Browning and Carol Lane as commentators (no rhythm dances were aired). I had to upload the duo's free dance on Streamable because it was rejected by Dailymotion due to the music.

2022 Worlds FD (CBC TV 720p):