Mai Mihara | Page 24 | Golden Skate

Mai Mihara

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Another 200+ competition. Mai was prepared. :agree:

Since it's early and we don't know how her arthritis has been acting up lately, I'm very happy with her performances here. Others say there's no need to worry, she's so reliable. I still worry. The sign of a crazy fan. :biggrin:

newyn

On the Ice
Oh she is just so lovely whether skating or in interviews :love:

I wish her the best season!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
bringing this thread to life to send early positive energy to the universe so that Mai will skate lights out at NHK and show us what she is capable of!! i am hoping for more TR and more speed (cause she looked slower than she usually is at Nebelhorn) so that she can get those PCS scores!! Ganbatte Mai :yahoo::cheer:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
according to twitter she had clean FP run through, didnt see anything on her SP but bet it was clean :agree::biggrin: good luck tomorrow baby :love: whatever happens i will probably be heartbroken for my another favourite :cry: but i probably will be the most upset if she cant make it to GPF, she always competes at such strong fields :slink:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
congratz Mai on skating clean and 3rd place finish after short! she was just lovely! she had UR call for 3T which was pretty close but everything else was perfect, one of only 2 skaters to have all level 4s on everything!!! hopefully it will be another clean skate tomorrow and she can podium, its so close between 3rd and 6th but she has the highest chance of skating clean, good luck Mai!! :cheer:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Dropping in to send more love to Mai. 3T< aside she was absolutely magical and I love that she's embracing the old Hollywood character more! I think she needs a new dress, but I adored her makeup/hair look.

randomfan

Record Breaker
Good job at NHK Mai! Even with the mistakes, she was gorgeous as always! :love:

On a side note, there are already people on Youtube blaming Mai about the collision...hopefully it won't become another unnecessary fan-war or something - we already had too many of those in this sport :slink:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Good job at NHK Mai! Even with the mistakes, she was gorgeous as always! :love:

On a side note, there are already people on Youtube blaming Mai about the collision...hopefully it won't become another unnecessary fan-war or something - we already had too many of those in this sport :slink:

really?? to me, it seemed both of them were skating backwards, just glad it wasnt serious

she really did good job here, not perfect (and got UR call again :think:) but as i always say (and will keep saying) she brings me so much joy just being on the ice, keep being you Mai and enjoy every moment like you always do :luv17:

randomfan

Record Breaker
really?? to me, it seemed both of them were skating backwards, just glad it wasnt serious

Yeah, that’s exactly what happened. It was an accident and nobody is at fault. But I guess some people still like seeing things in a negative light...I guess it’s best to ignore them.

sakurano

Final Flight
She has not had a chance to fall into a difficult competition but it's still a nice skater to have the impression of seeing an angel.

Good luck at the trophy of France

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
soooo Mai is in 1st place after SP but its soooo close :slink: in my mind podium will be Mai-Evgenia-Rika and they will all go to GPF but who knows what gonna happen tomorrow, just hope she will be happy no matter what!! :love::luv17:

btw, whats with her 3-3 lately, she keeps URing :dbana: i hope its not related to her illness :(