Maria Kazakova & Giorgi Reviya | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Maria Kazakova & Giorgi Reviya

honey_badger

Rinkside
Does anyone know why they withdrew from Europeans? I haven't found anything about that. I hope it's nothing serious, that would put their olympic participation in doubt. But given their injuries in the past and how long it has been since they last competed, I'm not very confident.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Does anyone know why they withdrew from Europeans? I haven't found anything about that. I hope it's nothing serious, that would put their olympic participation in doubt. But given their injuries in the past and how long it has been since they last competed, I'm not very confident.
Some health problems according to the czech commentator. I also hope they will be ready for the olympics.

litenkyckling

Final Flight
I think that I was getting irritated with the ISU commentary at Euros re: Davis and Smolkin because he kept saying that they were the most exciting up and coming team and my mind was like NO! The most exciting team aren't here and they blow D/S out of the water! I really hope they have a healthier season in 2022/23 - I really miss them.

Mauvedreamer

Final Flight
I did read a while back they had switched coaches and were no longer training in Russia. I will try and find the article.

Mauvedreamer

Final Flight
Yes, now they train in Italy (though they said they would like to go back when the circumstances would allow that.
Oh yes thanks, I couldn't remember where they had gone. Oh I know it's a shame they had to leave. Wasn't sure If it was just a coaching issue.