Mariah Bell | Page 22 | Golden Skate

Mariah Bell

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ugh, so close. But glad she's going to Worlds. I think she will reach her peak next season.

Go Mariah!

oly2018

Final Flight
Ugh, so close. But glad she's going to Worlds. I think she will reach her peak next season.

Go Mariah!

I think you're right. She seems to have found the confidence she needed and I think if her and Raf can get the 3-3 down, she will do really well next season.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Despite the fall, Mariah's free skate was my favorite performance of the evening. And I'm pretty sure my mother just became a Mariah uber after this weekend ;)

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Agree Miriah's FP is the most exquisite program of ladies this season... she is lovely to watch. CONGRATULATIONS on winning the Bronze Medal! I hope she manages to stabilize the Lutz and acquire a consistent 3-3 although that 2A in combination isn't half bad!! Good Luck!!

lastremnant

On the Ice
I love her programs this season and her delivery. Her performance talent is a cut above and reminds me of medvedeva’s ability to speak through her performances. I wish zhenya had programs like hers this season. In any event, Mariah has a new fan right here. My favorite American skater.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Mariah was wonderful today! Such a lovely skater. She always brings joy and emotes so well. What a performer! Really well done!! :clap: :luv17:

maryeli

On the Ice
Country
Peru
Well, many said that Europeans left many surprises, then 4CC was in a heart attack (too many surprises in all categories) :eeking:

Mariah was sensational at the gala :luv17: , the wait until Worlds will be long ... :slink:

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've just updated Mariah's OP. I've added all the results from the last 3 seasons, programs and as many videos as I could find. Enjoy :)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I congratulate Mariah, she is definitely my most favorite north american skater.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Best of everything in the free Mariah!! A stunningly beautiful program.. cannot wait to see it.. may your strength, courage, tenacity, warmth and good humor carry you through to a top finish!! :cheer: :clap:

natsulian

Final Flight
Please stay strong Mariah! Now that the ISU has issued official statements, hopefully this storm can pass.

Good luck to Mariah during the Free.