Well...

unknown.png

Trusova4Ever

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Wow Marsha? 😄
We call them Trusotyuk in Russian 😂
That's sounds better maybe we will go with that 😅. Didnt know what their couple name would be. I thought of Kondrusova but that was for their last names and I thought arent names usually their first ones, but that works too.

Green Carrots

On the Ice
Country
Ukraine
That's sounds better maybe we will go with that 😅. Didnt know what their couple name would be. I thought of Kondrusova but that was for their last names and I thought arent names usually their first ones, but that works too.
We usually use only last names in couples. F.e. Trusova + Valieva = Trusolieva
Shcherbakova + Trusova = Shcherbusova
*but 'sherbatrus' is the conflict between Sasha and Anna's fans (words can sound quite similar but mean really different things)
Shcherbakova+ Semenenko = Shcherbanenko
Of course that's just fan names when we see interaction between these skaters and no one of them aren't a couple in reality. Only Sasha and Mark 😂

Trusova4Ever

On the Ice
Country
United-States
We usually use only last names in couples. F.e. Trusova + Valieva = Trusolieva
Shcherbakova + Trusova = Shcherbusova
*but 'sherbatrus' is the conflict between Sasha and Anna's fans (words can sound quite similar but mean really different things)
Shcherbakova+ Semenenko = Shcherbanenko
Of course that's just fan names when we see interaction between these skaters and no one of them aren't a couple in reality. Only Sasha and Mark 😂

So in russia people use a combination of last names for couple names, that is interesting. In america we would use the first names. :unsure:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Evgenia wishes Mark a Happy Birthday🎂

iridium

Rinkside
Country
United-States
A season has passed. There were a number of competitions at the national level where Mark participated.

Test skates. September 24-25th, 2022

Short program. What is Jazz? by Club des Belugas

Free program. Broken Wings by Nadim Naaman

iridium

Rinkside
Country
United-States
Cup 2. October 28-30th, 2022
1st place. Mark has changed his FP and executed 4Lz in both SP and FP.

SP

FP. Luna by Alssandro Safina