Meagan Duhamel & Eric Radford | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Meagan Duhamel & Eric Radford

madforskating

On the Ice
I adore their Muse. To me, it was something unique and modern that suited them well. I think they thrive on great edgy programs and this will be a good choice for them. Their 2014-15 season was their most successful one - they didn't lose a single competition!

Pika

Final Flight
I'm glad Eric finally got a diagnosis and knows what's going on. Now they can do what's necessary to let him heal prooperly. I believe they will come back stronger next season :hap10:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I'm glad Eric finally got a diagnosis and knows what's going on. Now they can do what's necessary to let him heal prooperly. I believe they will come back stronger next season :hap10:

i like how positive you are... it is a serious injury though so i m worried

Pika

Final Flight
i like how positive you are... it is a serious injury though so i m worried

I always try to look at the bright side: we don't even know the stage of the hernia, and he says he's already feeling better. A herniated disc is quite common, it's a well-known ailment as well as the care. Plus Eric is a high level athlete, which enhances his chance of recovery, with a well conducted rehab. That's why I'm being optimistic

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I always try to look at the bright side: we don't even know the stage of the hernia, and he says he's already feeling better. A herniated disc is quite common, it's a well-known ailment as well as the care. Plus Eric is a high level athlete, which enhances his chance of recovery, with a well conducted rehab. That's why I'm being optimistic

you are right,, young and fit... with a proper team around him. thank you. i am one of the few people around here who have a special connection with them... yup ! i do ! and i did a long time ago... saw them teaming up after other partnerships... they were not the expected perfect match but they did share some of the SBS jumps... they build on that... were the first to land the throw 3ltz (meagan had done the sbs 3ltz with her previous partner)... and suddenly, they started to bring it on more and more and more, refining elements etc... i never expected they could medal in sochi.. despite their bronze from the previous year... but since then, they have been so dominant that I am certainly hoping for them to finish their career on a happy note! So yeah... the news were a bit much to handle but you may be correct in the sense that it could be minor and healed soon enough.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Well, the GP entries have been released! Meagan and Eric have Skate Canada and Skate America. Both competitions are against Savchenko & Massot - going to be a tough GP for them. I know they have it in them to do it though!

http://static.isu.org/media/516607/gp_pairs.pdf

yes... tough GP but i see things positively.... I think that Sui-Han are favoured for gold at olympics as world champions and most stable performers. However, S/M represent the biggest threat technically against D/R with their throws and SBS jumps... they also usually outscore everyone on GOE and PCS... so having both teams against each other will allow D/R to show what they have : if they rise to the opportunity and win or are very close, it will give them a boost IMHO.

D/R, as unseeded (no 7 at worlds) will always face two very dangerous teams in each event. I think it's good for them as they like to fight.

madforskating

On the Ice
yes... tough GP but i see things positively.... I think that Sui-Han are favoured for gold at olympics as world champions and most stable performers. However, S/M represent the biggest threat technically against D/R with their throws and SBS jumps... they also usually outscore everyone on GOE and PCS... so having both teams against each other will allow D/R to show what they have : if they rise to the opportunity and win or are very close, it will give them a boost IMHO.

D/R, as unseeded (no 7 at worlds) will always face two very dangerous teams in each event. I think it's good for them as they like to fight.

I think they'll kick some booty. They like it tough.

Andrea82

Medalist
Eric has asked Luis Fenero to marry him. And he accepted.

I've learned that the best things in life have a level of simplicity to them. I see it in art, I hear it in music and I feel it with this man. Loving him is simple and beautiful. The feeling of freedom and joy I had flying over the mountains is the same feeling I have when I think of life with @luis_febi ...and I want to feel that forever so...
I asked him to marry me and he said yes!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVKq3rEA3mj/?taken-by=ericradford85

Tulipstar

Medalist

I've learned that the best things in life have a level of simplicity to them. I see it in art, I hear it in music and I feel it with this man. Loving him is simple and beautiful. The feeling of freedom and joy I had flying over the mountains is the same feeling I have when I think of life with @luis_febi ...and I want to feel that forever so...

So amazing!:agree:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker

Much happiness to Eric and Luis!

madforskating

On the Ice
First of, congrats to Eric and Luis!! Wishing them a world of happiness!

Also, what's the scoop on the coaching change? From what I hear, they've left Gauthier but are sticking with Bruno Marcotte and picking up John Zimmerman? Seems like a weird change suddenly. But I'll give them time.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Congratulations to Eric and Luis! Wish them all the best and much love :hap10:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
cannot wait to see their programs.... i have a good feeling about revamping muse with kerr and zimmerman... and the excerpts we have seen from the sp look amazing