Meeting up during Nationals? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Meeting up during Nationals?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Some things came up so I wasn't there today, but I will be tomorrow. We could go to a Safeway nearby. You mentioned you have a walker, are you going to the SAP tomorrow morning? Maybe I could pick you up early and we could stop beforehand.
I am going to the SAP tomorrow and that sounds great.

Minz

It's not over till it's over
Medalist
Country
United-States
I'll have a Discord ready shortly, so we can all communicate if we want (I'm not going, but I'll be a part of the server because I set it up). I can even set up reminders so that you will be notified on the server when events are starting!

MsLayback

On the Ice
Country
United-States
To all those all at San Jose, is there any indication such as presale for 2024 tickets as to where nationals will be in 2024? Heard rumors of Columbus, Ohio. If this is true please post the dates so I can reserve rooms, live in pittsburgh only a 3 hour drive!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
To all those all at San Jose, is there any indication such as presale for 2024 tickets as to where nationals will be in 2024? Heard rumors of Columbus, Ohio. If this is true please post the dates so I can reserve rooms, live in pittsburgh only a 3 hour drive!
It is Columbus. I don’t know that they have released the dates yet. I wouldn’t know what hotel to get. I’m driving as it’s at about my upper limit for driving these days - 8-9 hours.

The only time I personally have seen a presale/dates this early was for Greensboro, who are exceedingly well organized and had a booth at the Detroit nationals and even had paper forms to send in to buy tickets to avoid Ticketmaster fees!

MsLayback

On the Ice
Country
United-States
It is Columbus. I don’t know that they have released the dates yet. I wouldn’t know what hotel to get. I’m driving as it’s at about my upper limit for driving these days - 8-9 hours.

The only time I personally have seen a presale/dates this early was for Greensboro, who are exceedingly well organized and had a booth at the Detroit nationals and even had paper forms to send in to buy tickets to avoid Ticketmaster fees!
Booked an airbnb 5 minutes from arenathe moment I knew the date...saved serious money!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Booked an airbnb 5 minutes from arenathe moment I knew the date...saved serious money!
I don’t do those anymore….huge cleaning fees…fees if you use the washer and dryer….”just because we can”fees

But I hope you have a great experience!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tore a gigantic hole in my favorite pants getting off the plane. Hope someone can fix them but in the meantime I’ve got a blanket stuck over it so I don’t moon (ha!) LAX .Diet Coke here is 4.17.