Message for ticket purchasers | Golden Skate

Message for ticket purchasers

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
. From my reciept, I believe the tickets were purchased from the SAP center through ticketmaster. My bank's computer is down so I cant get in to see who charged my card. Sap Center's nats email address, [email protected] I sent them a message. If I dont get an answer, I will call them if I can get through. On their website, they say, "Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are working diligently with event producers and league officials to reschedule as many events as possible for future dates. The safety of our fans, guests and partners is of the utmost importance. Sharks Sports & Entertainment and SAP Center management greatly appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented time.

For events that cannot be rescheduled, tickets that were ordered online or over the phone with Ticketmaster will be automatically refunded to the original purchaser's credit card."

Considering the Canadian Post Thanksgiving Covid jump, and the probable US post Thanksgiving jump, along with the probable post Christmas jump, I would be very surprised if the US Nats allows any spectators. Hopefully, our accounts will be automatically be credited when the event is canceled for spectators.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Considering the Canadian Post Thanksgiving Covid jump, and the probable US post Thanksgiving jump, along with the probable post Christmas jump, I would be very surprised if the US Nats allows any spectators.
I know of a US college that had a post-Halloween jump. All in-person classes have been moved to zoom effective today.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I know of a US college that had a post-Halloween jump. All in-person classes have been moved to zoom effective today.
There is very little mask and social distancing compliance in the US. Off campus parties by college kids here have killed many older folk and infected 1000s......and put strains on the medical system. The US is not taking the pandemic seriously. I look for big spikes after thanksgiving and Christmas

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
There is very little mask and social distancing compliance in the US. Off campus parties by college kids here have killed many older folk and infected 1000s......and put strains on the medical system. The US is not taking the pandemic seriously. I look for big spikes after thanksgiving and Christmas
They had excellent compliance on campus. They reconfigured their classrooms to have 6 ft between students and held some classes outdoors in canvas pavilions (still with 6 ft distancing) until the first snow! Everyone wore masks on campus at all times. My source says the only time she was on campus without a mask was when she was in her (one-person) office with the door shut.

It was off-campus Halloween parties that did them in. Strangely enough, NONE of the students currently in isolation went to a Halloween party themselves; they all have a room-mate who did!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
They had excellent compliance on campus. They reconfigured their classrooms to have 6 ft between students and held some classes outdoors in canvas pavilions (still with 6 ft distancing) until the first snow! Everyone wore masks on campus at all times. My source says the only time she was on campus without a mask was when she was in her (one-person) office with the door shut.

It was off-campus Halloween parties that did them in. Strangely enough, NONE of the students currently in isolation went to a Halloween party themselves; they all have a room-mate who did!
Look what happened to Spokane County one week after Halloween. Our state has a mask order, but no enforcement, like France does have. And no requirement for types of masks. See through bandanas are just fine, it seems.
aacovid halloween.jpg