Misha Ge | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Misha Ge

kallirroe

On the Ice
https://youtu.be/e65SvScW4A4
Happy bday to misha !! He may not be technically perfect ( yet ! ) but artistically he takes 11/10 !!! I wish ice shows would be held in my country too , but we have too small ice rinks and it is not really popular here... especially uptown funk is GOOOORGEOUS. Here it is a gagnam style from mishe ge 😍😍

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I am really looking foward to him at The Ice! One of my favourite shows. It will be great! :cheer:

loopy

Final Flight
We saw Misha practicing earlier this month. Very excited to see his programs, can't wait to see them finished. Beautiful skater.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i cant wait to see him at The Ice! he posted few times that program he was working on is the most difficult ex he did and now THESE comments between him and Daisuke making me even more excited!! i am so glad they invited him, next wish is for him to be at ice shows Yuzuru! :biggrin:

roma

On the Ice
Misha was quite a surprise earlier. When he started I thought... is he skating to Dai's music? Then he skated like Dai to a medley of his pros ending in Cyber Swan. It was pretty awesome to watch.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Misha was added to a second Grand Prix, Cup of China?
As well as Trophee Eric Bompard?

Seems he replaced Daniel Samohin. I hope he will be OK at TEB, it's right after CoC...

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i think he already had 2GP, you have the right after placing 6th at worlds :biggrin:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
i think he already had 2GP, you have the right after placing 6th at worlds :biggrin:
Ah, OK - I must have somehow missed seeing him on the list for CoC before.

Yes, 6th in the world... what a season he had last year. He really worked hard, and improved as the season progressed. And he earned a 2nd place for Uzbekistan at World's this season... but do they have another men's skater with minimum TES?

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Yes, 6th in the world... what a season he had last year. He really worked hard, and improved as the season progressed. And he earned a 2nd place for Uzbekistan at World's this season... but do they have another men's skater with minimum TES?

I don't know. But I think we know we're all so proud of his improvement! From 27th to 6th! Wow wow wow!

Plumededragon

Medalist

He actually said on his IG a few months ago that there was no senior men, only Junior (or something close). Well, let's wait and see if Uzbe will find someone to send beside our dear Misha at the next World.^^

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00013128.htm

Misha's bio in July shows that this year (season 2014-2015) he was again named the champion of Uzbekistan, which does not always hold championships every year.

The bio apparently was updated because the Uzbek fed submitted whatever report is necessary to be included in the ISU's yearly communication listing the results of member federations.

The report, issued in July:
http://static.isu.org/media/210944/1953-best-national-results-2014-15.pdf

My question is, when was the 2014-15 Uzbek championship? Did Misha have to go to Uzbekistan and compete? Did he ever mention this on social media?

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
Sadly, it seems Misha is experiencing visa troubles again - he explains:

Misha Ge
@mishageofficial
The update about my France GP visa issue. (It's might be little long in explain, so sorry for that) In (cont)
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sni2dq

Most worrisome:

"So since that seems like (might) need to cancel France GP,
from the case and timing we have now, but we will see. "

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
That is ridiculous. Surely the ISU and the GP organising committees should be aware that some skaters will need visas and should send out invitation letters much, much earlier. :scowl: Poor Misha. :-(