5Jvkj2uLtjo.jpg

JDyLOh2CvLI.jpg

.... this photo shows it all ....

Last edited:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Morisi's free skating run from today:

ISU seems very protective of its YT videos, so this will have to do for the moment

Last edited:

Seruleane

Final Flight
Love Moris's Aladdin/Genie program!! I've never associated that song with figure skating, and now I'm wondering why more people don't perform a genie exhibition! Also, congrats to Moris for 2 excellent skates and winning silver. He is a tall guy for FS, so makes his accomplishments all the more impressive IMO.

kolyadafan2002

Fan of Kolyada
Final Flight
Morisi was excelllent both in short and free program. He can even win Europeans if he continues like this.
Not sure about winning Europeans, but he's definitely proven that he can throw down with the Russian men, and that in itself is a massive achievement. Honestly, I think these are the best programs he has ever had, and am seeing him in an all new (positive) light now.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi all!

I sent a PM out a few days ago regarding the Video Project. If you are interested in doing Morisi (or anyone else), shoot me a PM! :)

Tatjana

On the Ice
The video is only in Russian, however, the new feature article on Golden Skate on him is based on this interview, so all the relevant comments are in the text.