Nathan Chen

Fireplace7890

On the Ice
Country
United-States

Joe Mendoza

Virtuously Shady Diva
Final Flight
An interview from the Today show this morning about the Team Gold medal.

Most importantly within the context of this thread, Nathan DID raise his hand at the question as to whether or not he was open to considering coming back for Milan, and he DID raise his hand... but he might have done it to just fit in with Madison and Evan. Alexa's hand was forced up by Evan...

yep, I know a lot of folks are saying that he won't come back, and my it's just my delulu self, but seeing this clip, and knowing that he still wants to skate every Tuesday and Thursday is giving me a glimmer of hope that I may still see him skate competitively

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
Last edited:

sheetz

Record Breaker

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
Last edited:

sheetz

Record Breaker
In an interview with Nick McCarvel, Patrick Chan discussed the chances of a Nathan comeback:
"If Nathan chooses to come back, it's going to be a battle, a fight," Chan said. "It's probably going to be the most challenging time in his career.

"But if anybody could do it, I think Nathan could do it," he continued. "There's a good reason why he's Olympic and world champion. He's a very intelligent young man and highly skilled; highly tuned into his body. So I think he could he could do it. He could come back on top if he chose to come back, because he's seen it all. He has the experience.

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States

sheetz

Record Breaker
A few unearthed goodies:

Footage of Nathan practicing his Vienna program at Yale last fall

Selfie with a fan in 2019

Recently uploaded NBC interview just after winning OGM