Nathan Chen | Page 361 | Golden Skate

Nathan Chen

hhh

TBFF is my 📲 and maybe few bites of browni
Final Flight
Check out team USA instastory. Btw, Sarah Hughes is in he house! College chitchat time with Nathan.

@ oatmella I know! He will probably subtly invite Coach K to a corner for the rest of the evening and talk hoops, I think he can give Nathan some wise words.

hhh

Final Flight
Who is Coach K?

Coach Krzyzewski of Duke University, he’s the most decorated and respectable coach (aside from Wooden of UCLA:cool:) of NCAA basketball division I and the head coach of USA Olympics Men’s basketball team, he’s best known not for the hardwares but of his personal character, coaching style and off court community work. Though he’s not in NBA, ex players like Kobe to the current LBJ/Curry, they check their superstars status by the door for him; when he talks they listen.

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
Hope Nathan gets to meet Coach K 😊🏀

He’s coached some of Nathan’s fav players (Kobe, Lebron, Steph Curry) and he also wrote a kind letter to another Nathan basketball idol Michael Jordan when he chose UNC over Duke

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Steph Curry played for Davidson. His brother Seth Curry (who is also in the NBA) played for Duke.

But yes, Coach K is a very distinguished coach and I'm sure it would be a great honor for Nathan to talk to him.

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
‘heavily favorited’ ? fourth place at Olympics?

Nice write up from Michelle though :)

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
haha ... and yes Nathan’s old signature Adidas white jacket was great. Along with his classic black Adidas warm up pants with the stripes on the sides.

Nathan finally committed to Yale - deadline was today (I think) :)

hhh

Final Flight