Nikolaj Memola | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Nikolaj Memola

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I think that even by "how things works" standards it's a scandal. How on Earth French judge could give him 4.75 in Presentation? She also gave only 6.75 in Skating Skills to Sota Yamamoto, but 8.75 in Skating Skills and 9 in Presentation to a skater who skates flat and who had a character dance program of which he missed 100% of the typical moves?
I don't know how good skaters like Nikolaj Memola can bear with that.
well, the same dish was served last season to Daniel Grassl, who scored lower than a very flawed Aymoz's performance (and i like Aymoz btw, it's not his fault if some judges play favourites eavily). now this french judge is clearly questionable but i also believe Nikolaj's team could file a complaint or even report her if they think it's necessary

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
well, the same dish was served last season to Daniel Grassl, who scored lower than a very flawed Aymoz's performance (and i like Aymoz btw, it's not his fault if some judges play favourites eavily). now this french judge is clearly questionable but i also believe Nikolaj's team could file a complaint or even report her if they think it's necessary
I'm afraid that in Figure Skating, complaints and reports about judging aren't allowed, which encourages the worst. Here at ACI one cannot say that KĆ©vin Aymoz was favoured.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
It's super frustrating to see this biased PCS judging. Luckily Nik could secure himself two GP assignments in his first full senior season, so he will have plenty of opportunity to show himself in front of the international judges and start to build a reputation. And even the ISU judges cannot be so blind and ignore his outstanding performance abilities forever. :pray:

Marirue

On the Ice
It's super frustrating to see this biased PCS judging. Luckily Nik could secure himself two GP assignments in his first full senior season, so he will have plenty of opportunity to show himself in front of the international judges and start to build a reputation. And even the ISU judges cannot be so blind and ignore his outstanding performance abilities forever. :pray:
Mems is robbed