Notte Stellata to be streamed by Hula Japan | Golden Skate

Notte Stellata to be streamed by Hula Japan

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
For fans of the skaters invited by Yuzu
It's just been announced that Hula Japan have signed up for domestic streaming rights on all three days. At this stage, like Disney+ for GIFT, there are no details of plans for international streams - though fans have been flooding the latter with requests, and I imagine will do the same for Hula and also exchanging information on how to access both platforms with VPNs, apparently not all work but the many of the most well-known seem to. It appears from what I have read that Notte Stellata will be pay per view (I am still trying to work out GIFT and Disney, and will get on to work out Hula as soon as I can)

Magill

Record Breaker
For fans of the skaters invited by Yuzu
It's just been announced that Hula Japan have signed up for domestic streaming rights on all three days. At this stage, like Disney+ for GIFT, there are no details of plans for international streams - though fans have been flooding the latter with requests, and I imagine will do the same for Hula and also exchanging information on how to access both platforms with VPNs, apparently not all work but the many of the most well-known seem to. It appears from what I have read that Notte Stellata will be pay per view (I am still trying to work out GIFT and Disney, and will get on to work out Hula as soon as I can)

Oh, not just for the fans of the skaters mentioned above but for all those who love beautiful skating and noble causes as Notte Stellata is bound to be both!:)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OK, so I already subscribe to Disney Plus (in the states of course).

So if any streams are available for any of the shows in the US, I would take note. :)

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm no expert, but I do believe that if we are given an international stream for GIFT (the solo show) and it proves successful worldwide, it will make it more possible to plead for Hula to do the same for at least one NS show. Anyway, fans are trying their best!

Last edited:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Just an update, it has been announced that Yuzu's solo show at Tokyo Dome will be streamed worldwide; if this is proves as popular as it appears to be heading, the chances of the Notte Stellata show with Jason, Satoko etc getting a worldwide stream (and given the cast, this idea makes me very happy) is that much higher: maybe not with Hulu, but if with a different company fans will work out, and spread on sm, how to access it.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I think they are called Globe Coding (Disney+ are doing the Japanese market, Yuzu's team are proving to have some serious business chops)

Their website is at https://liveviewing.jp/overseas/yuzuruhanyu-gift-eng-gc/ and Dizzie Frenchie has kindly put instructions for the free registration and buying tickets on the Yuzu fan thread Part of me is thinking I should have held off getting Disney+ till we heard, but like most I wanted to secure it and I've still been working on the VPN thing.