Off-Season News Recap and Highlights | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Off-Season News Recap and Highlights

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
What is the most shoking news of this crazy off season so far?

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Does tomorrow count? Because I do think a figure skater getting the highest award his country can give a sportsman really ought to count as worthy....

GGFan

Record Breaker
Thank you so much for this thread! I've been on a much needed figure skating hiatus/sanity break and this was a great way to start getting myself back up to speed. I guess I came back right in time for Daisuke :love:

IceBallerina

On the Ice
All of them. It's been a crazy off season and doesn't seem to have calmed down yet.

Honesty. I have so much to update on this thread when I get back from my trip. It’s only been a few days, but the news keeps on coming :)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Honesty. I have so much to update on this thread when I get back from my trip. It’s only been a few days, but the news keeps on coming :)

Well I thank you because I don't have the chance at the moment to spend a great deal of time reading the boards, so to have all the off season news gathered together like this is A Wonderful Thing.

:thank:

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Hey IceBallerina,

Thanks for compilng the information for this thread and you are doing a great job at updating the OP :). May I make one suggestion? If you have time, perhaps you can start embedding links to threads (if one exists) as part of the text for the news/highlight items. It can easily direct posters to read/participate in the discussions.

For example:

FUN AND WORTHY MENTIONS
Daisuke Takahashi to Return to Competition

What do you think?

IceBallerina

On the Ice
Hey IceBallerina,

Thanks for compilng the information for this thread and you are doing a great job at updating the OP :). May I make one suggestion? If you have time, perhaps you can start embedding links to threads (if one exists) as part of the text for the news/highlight items. It can easily direct posters to read/participate in the discussions.

For example:

FUN AND WORTHY MENTIONS
Daisuke Takahashi to Return to Competition

What do you think?

This is a lovely idea! I will definitely find the time in the next few days to do that. Thank you :)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Has anyone noted in this thread that Zijun Li is now a choreographer :love: