Off-Season News Recap and Highlights | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Off-Season News Recap and Highlights

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Agree :agree:

And the "official" announcements of the 4A-race by Yuzu and Artur Dmitriev Jr. :laugh:
Both seem to be very serious and eager in this regard, so that could be pretty interesting :p

Keegan Messing has also said he wants to do 4A. Seems pretty serious too.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Thanks for the comprehensible overview!
To add some more, I also think Iliushechkina/Moscovitch, Agafonova/Ucar and Misha Ge should be listed in the retirements section. Abachkina/Thauron, Lorenz/Polizoakis and Castelli/Tran split.

ETA: Can you please include a list of confirmed skaters who turn senior this season? I don't follow juniors much, so I'm in the dark who to expect on the senior GP circuit. I only know about Mako Yamashita and Rika Kihira.

IceBallerina

On the Ice
To add some more, I also think Iliushechkina/Moscovitch, Agafonova/Ucar and Misha Ge should be listed in the retirements section. Abachkina/Thauron, Lorenz/Polizoakis and Castelli/Tran split.

ETA: Can you please include a list of confirmed skaters who turn senior this season? I don't follow juniors much, so I'm in the dark who to expect on the senior GP circuit. I only know about Mako Yamashita and Rika Kihira.

Thanks! I will be editing your info in soon. And as far as the who is becoming senior list - I am pretty biased because I only really follow Russian juniors, I think Daria Panenkova is moving up. I will try to do some searches tonight to figure out who else I can add.

moriel

Record Breaker
Naked Adam Rippon should be added to the list.
One of the best things that happened this offseason ;)

maggieanne

Rinkside
Country
United-States
As for skaters turning senior, Alexey Erokhov, Alexei Krasnozhon, and Pavliuchenko and Khodykin are all moving up.

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
Loboda/Drozd are done. He's having tryouts.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Other juniors moving up to seniors

- Walsh/Michaud (CAN) - pairs
- Carreira/Ponomarenko (USA) - dance
- Skoptcova/Aleshin (RUS) - dance
- Shpilevaya/Smirnov (RUS) - dance
- Stanislava Konstantinova (RUS) - singles

You could add Matteo Rizzo and Alexandrovskaya/Windsor too, but they were already doing lots of senior comps last season, so probably not necessary.

amonemae

Rinkside
This thread is a good idea given everything that's happened, thank you very much!
Er maybe the Ice Network closure could be included too?

I think the most shocking for me is a tie between Evgenia's coach switch and Cup (Not of) China news

Henni147

Final Flight
Keegan Messing has also said he wants to do 4A. Seems pretty serious too.
Messing, too :eeking: So this is going to be REALLY interesting :drama::laugh2:

I pray that Yuzu won't hurry and injure himself because of that :pray:
If I remember correctly, he said something like: he wouldn't mind, if he's not the first, but... I think he would... :gaah:

Ivana

On the Ice
Kavita Lorenz also retired. Joti is looking for a partner.