Olivia Smart & Adrian Diaz | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Olivia Smart & Adrian Diaz

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A TSL interview with Olivia, in which she explains how they chose this season programs, their costumes, olympic mindset and more

I don't think anyone has said it yet, but very excited to see them at the Olympics!

This is a really great interview. Olivia is a dream interviewee, she's forthcoming and charming, and her answers don't seem "canned." Dave and Jenny ask very good questions too ... the things we want to know in this current moment.

I love their Zorro FD so much -- it's an 'Olympic moment' program. Olivia goes into detail in talking about their process in choosing it, then deciding to keep it. Really interesting.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States

Ice Academy of Montreal's post about the 11 teams from their school who are participating in the Olympics, including Olivia & Adrian. Scroll down to see some facts about the team, and good photos!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
This is from CBC television's broadcast of Worlds with Kurt Browning and Carol Lane as commentators (no rhythm dances were aired). I had to upload the duo's free dance on Streamable because it was rejected by Dailymotion due to the music. I apologize for not editing out the fluff piece with Gilles & Poirier which is in between Olivia & Adrian's performance and their kiss & cry, but my health problems have been acting up since last week, so it was simply easier for me to upload the file as it is.

2022 Worlds FD (CBC TV 720p):