Olympic Ice - NBC sports | Golden Skate

Olympic Ice - NBC sports

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
To add to the confusion, NBC Sports (not Peacock) has a daily figure skating analysis show called Olympic Ice. Ashley, Scott, Brian Boitano, and 2 commentators I don’t recognize. I don’t think there’s much we don’t know already but I’m bored so…Brian Boitano did make a bold prediction…

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
To add to the confusion, NBC Sports (not Peacock) has a daily figure skating analysis show called Olympic Ice. Ashley, Scott, Brian Boitano, and 2 commentators I don’t recognize. I don’t think there’s much we don’t know already but I’m bored so…Brian Boitano did make a bold prediction…
what did he predict?

Yossalu

On the Ice
I assume moonvine means that Boitano said Yuma will land the first quint.

I'm really enjoying it and tune in to it on Peacock every morning. The other hosts are Matt Iseman, who hosts American Ninja Warrior, and Jonny Moseley, the 1998 gold medalist in freestyle moguls. They also take advantage of the rink downstairs from the studio. Ashley Wagner showed off spins yesterday and today Boitano talked jump entries. Ashley is such a natural and has great rapport with Iseman. I hope she'll do more things like this in the future because she's witty and fun.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I assume moonvine means that Boitano said Yuma will land the first quint.

I'm really enjoying it and tune in to it on Peacock every morning. The other hosts are Matt Iseman, who hosts American Ninja Warrior, and Jonny Moseley, the 1998 gold medalist in freestyle moguls. They also take advantage of the rink downstairs from the studio. Ashley Wagner showed off spins yesterday and today Boitano talked jump entries. Ashley is such a natural and has great rapport with Iseman. I hope she'll do more things like this in the future because she's witty and fun.
Yes, that is what I meant.