2023 European Championships Rhythm Dance | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2023 European Championships Rhythm Dance

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Wow - that was a nail-biter - Lilah and Lewis really pulled out all the stops - I thought (and so did they - Lewis was mentioning Sheffield as being a better score in the K&C) that they would score higher. I thought either they or Charlene and Marco could have been first, tbh. I also love the Italians and the Finns, so this is a great result!

Demandred

On the Ice
Guignard/Fabbri's SP has really grown on me over the season and their skating skills are always really impressive.

Fear/gibson's program is more fun, especially the fast sections, and it really suits them well, but I think the judges made the right call. Still very close, but Guignard/Fabbri have a very strong FP so they are the favourites.

The battle for the bronze is fascinating.

Andrea82

Medalist
Marks by judge

France, Spain, Italy, Hungary and Switzerland for Guignard/Fabbri
Azerbajan, Lithuania, Estonia and Poland for Fear/Gibson

Spanish judge had Turkkila/Versluis above Fear/Gibson

In battle for 3rd
Spain, Italy and Azerbjan for T/V
Lithuania and Hungary for Allison Reed
Estonia and Poland for Taschlers
Swiss and French judges for Lopareva/Brissaud

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Just catching up… I forgot how much I liked Simova/Aksenov earlier this year 😻

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Just watched the ID competition Rhythm Dance. Pleased the Dutch go further (hey, I am Dutch), not so pleased with the Norwegian couple whom I really like. Love it that the Italians are in first (rather like their RD) and love the battle for bronze as well. Can't help but love the Brits.

fehervari

On the Ice
Sassi is the most beautiful girl in the field, but I'm glad I don't have to watch her again. she tried very hard to make the performance appreciable, and I love her mimicry, but their skating... and the program... (unfortunately, their fd isn't better either.) among juniors, they would have been only third in the Swiss championship
I hope the twins finish in the top 10 tonight. and there will be some changes on the podium

DancingCactus

Final Flight
ID is the only discipline where I'm currently half-way on track with my predictions, so I kinda hope the order won't change much. On the other hand, I want F/G to win.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just reached them, so apologies for replying over 24 hours later.

jennifer-lopez-green-versace-dress-milan-fashion-week-01.jpg

Jennifer Lopez in Versace inspired dress

Sinitta in the budget version:

article-1217749-06AD02C8000005DC-78_468x669.jpg

And, erm, Robbie Williams:

618_gs_robbie_williams_1.jpg

:slink:

CaroLiza_fan