Oona Brown & Gage Brown | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Oona Brown & Gage Brown

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That was a lovely skate from Oona and Gage.:clap: Hopefully the judges will be more kind as they continue, for their sake, but I enjoyed watching them. Even if the tune is not that conducive to ID. The sign of a great ice dance team for me: not medals, but can you keep my interest on a slow lyrical song.

Oona and Gage succeed. :hap10:

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States

Spiralgraph

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I want to add my congratulations to Oona and Gage on their great result at Skate Canada. They improved from their standing at Skate America only one week earlier and was the best of all three American teams. :)
But I support all our marvelous American ice dance teams. It's going to be an epic contest at Nationals.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Apologies if this was posted before, but on this week's TSL, they mentioned that the Browns have a GoFundMe page to help with their training and travel expenses. Please donate if you can (I plan to), the mention seems to have gotten a few more donations in the past day or so. (I hope they can afford new RD costumes with this money).

They are almost at $14K at this posting, and have a goal of $25K.

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
Thanks for that, @apgold. This could be found for a few years now on their home page and my family and I have helped a bit here and there. The page could use some updating though. They've had other campaigns in the past.

Last edited:

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States