Oona Brown & Gage Brown | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Oona Brown & Gage Brown

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I didn't like the fuzzy quality of the official individual link, so I'm sharing a much clearer version that I've cut from the archived livestream. I had to upload it on Streamable because Dailymotion rejected it due to the music.

2022 Junior Worlds FD (1080p):

I also posted the medal ceremony.

2022 Junior Worlds Ice Dance Medal Ceremony (1080p):

Thank you Siberia.

I am crying all over again watching Oona at the medal ceremony, and Natalie and Nadia were so sweet to her. ❤️

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
beautiful, esp. on that medal ceremony. Thanks, Siberia.

Also,
Here is a fun edit from a fan of the B's, who met them in Dallas last year. She's not on GS but said I could share her video of the B's, set to the Queen song: the very fitting- We are the Champions. (courtesy of R. Williams)

Last edited:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If anyone is going to be in NYC next weekend - the Browns will be skating in ITNY's Home Season show at Chelsea Piers.

According to the run of show - they will be performing their Rhythm Dance from this past season. I'm hoping to attend one of the performances, most likely the gala performance.

RHYTHM DANCE
Choreography by Joel Dear
Performed by Oona and Gage Brown
Music by Kool Moe Dee

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
If anyone is going to be in NYC next weekend - the Browns will be skating in ITNY's Home Season show at Chelsea Piers.

According to the run of show - they will be performing their Rhythm Dance from this past season. I'm hoping to attend one of the performances, most likely the gala performance.
apgold, We'll look forward to your report for this upcoming event, thanks.

Last edited:

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
Here is a photo from the Browns' appearance at the ITNY this weekend.

Last edited:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I went to the ITNY Gala performance (with Torvill and Dean, as well as Chairpersons Brian Orser and Tracy Wilson in attendance) this evening at Chelsea Piers. (As an aside, glad I chose this performance as we had downpours over the weekend during the other shows and I was treated to a beautiful sunset over the Hudson river upon leaving, plus getting to see T/D and Brian and Tracy)

The Browns got huge cheers, even with a mishap/fall on their final lift.

Here's the video I took of their RD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpRhIjIpvAQ&t=52s

I also spotted Alex Johnson (former US Men's competitor) when I was leaving. Apparently he lives in NY now.

Last edited:

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
I went to the ITNY Gala performance (with Torvill and Dean, as well as Chairpersons Brian Orser and Tracy Wilson in attendance) this evening at Chelsea Piers. (As an aside, glad I chose this performance as we had downpours over the weekend during the other shows and I was treated to a beautiful sunset over the Hudson river upon leaving, plus getting to see T/D and Brian and Tracy)

The Browns got huge cheers, even with a mishap/fall on their final lift.

Here's the video I took of their RD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpRhIjIpvAQ&t=52s

I also spotted Alex Martin (former US Men's competitor) when I was leaving. Apparently he lives in NY now.
Thanks so much, apgold. It must be a thrill to see them in person. I hope they weren't hurt much from the falls.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
Last edited: