Practice Cam Chat | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Practice Cam Chat

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Kaitlyn and Jean-Luc … dance is exquisite and costumes just beautiful.. the best dress for her.. the cut and color suit them so well and on her divine.. they have my ❤️

C/B delicate dance cello overtones with soprano voice .. pastel mauves blush pinks, Maddie light and Evan mid tones.. subtle

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I got up late, but saw Gracie's triple combo, and Amber looks like she is ON FIRE. I so hope she can put two clean programs together, that would be amazing for her

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Ekaterina looked very solid. Gracie started out her program with some intentional singles and nailed the single half. Haein had a clean run-through. Amber landed a 2-footed 3A in her runthrough, she marked some of her program and landed the rest of her jumps, albeit with not the best quality. Isabeau had a weird check-out on a lot of her landings, fell on a 3Lz-3T and really had to fight for a few of the jumps. She looks very senior except for the jumps, people say she's slow but she maintains flow and control very well. Kaori looked a little less polished than she did last season on the technical elements but it was also just a practice run-through. She looked frustrated at the end of her skate, I think this practice session hasn't been great for her