Practice Reports | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Practice Reports

anirien

Rinkside
Even if Yuzuru misses this competition and the Grand Prix Final I still think he will still be chosen for the Olympics provided that he is capable and wants to do so. Japan has 3 slots and Yuzuru already made a name for himself and I'm sure the federation already knows it and it's already decided. That said if he is really in pain, I hope he skips this completion. If he forces it, it could just get worse and he will just end up not being ready for the Olympics. Anyway let's see how it goes.

I believe one of the listed criteria for selection to the Japanese team is podium placement at Worlds the previous year, so as reigning World Champ they'd still name him to the team.

jinhamasaki

Rinkside
Satako's jumps look even smaller than before. I guess that is to be expected at this stage. The pink in her dress is too light for me; it is baby girl pink. I prefer a more saturated pink or magenta.

I guess she is trying to be like a sakura flower. With "Sayuri" as the music, I thought she was going to go for a light blue/water theme. I'd like that more than her current pink.

temadd

Final Flight
Satako's jumps look even smaller than before. I guess that is to be expected at this stage. The pink in her dress is too light for me; it is baby girl pink. I prefer a more saturated pink or magenta.

Yes I thought her jumps looked tiny and many looked to br UR.

sydney

On the Ice
what is a fever, did he caught a cold???
or it is a local/restricted fever caused by perhaps ankle injury?

eeh ? a fever is when you have your body temperature above the normal range
is there another definition in english for fever ??
and he had fever the day before he injured himself so nothing related to his ankle

yyyskate

Record Breaker
eeh ? a fever is when you have your body temperature above the normal range
is there another definition in english for fever ??
and he had fever the day before he injured himself so nothing related to his ankle

if you have a local inflammation like a ankle injury may cause, you can have some fever sensation in local area. That is why I am asking. is it a over-all body temperature rise like you got after caught a cold, or just local inflammation caused by perhaps ankle injury. since I assume it is translated from Japanese, I just wanna make sure.
from your input, it seems just a regular fever not related to the mishap yesterday in practice.