Practice reports | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Practice reports

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Yuzuru - not to worry you guys
Too late. [emoji23]

Also I am pleased to inform all crazy Hanyu fans that Yuzu does a “swoosh - paa” sound with his mouth when he practices a jump entry 🤣 it was the cutest thing!

Ahahahahaha, I assumed because I’ve seen him moving his mouth when he does that, but that’s actually glorious.

Is it me or is Boyang taller? Please have a good skate today, Boyangman. Kolyada... Kolyada, I love you, but you are like staring into a Magic 8 ball that spins for 2:40 or 4:10 only to read the same each time: OUTLOOK NOT SO GOOD. Don’t do this to me.

Brezina making the GPF would be fantastic. Wonder if he can set a new PB in the free. That would truly kill the cactus status.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Jun - he is mostly on, nearly all jumps looked fine, he did pop some and fell once. Didn’t do full RT, skipped some jumps. I think he was not fully concentrated. But he looked alright to me.

First a huge THANK YOU for this detailed report, can't thank you enough. Can I ask, did Junhwan do his 3lz-3lo? Did it seem okay? I'm glad to read he looked okay, reports of him coughing had me worried. Back to back GPs are never good for your health, stay healthy darling :pray:

Also I am pleased to inform all crazy Hanyu fans that Yuzu does a “swoosh - paa” sound with his mouth when he practices a jump entry 🤣 it was the cutest thing!

Ohmygod fhis is too adorable, all the dedicated Hanyu fans will probably die from too much cuteness.

Metis

Record Breaker
First a huge THANK YOU for this detailed report, can't thank you enough. Can I ask, did Junhwan do his 3lz-3lo? Did it seem okay? I'm glad to read he looked okay, reports of him coughing had me worried. Back to back GPs are never good for your health, stay healthy darling :pray:
I’m scanning Twitter (STOP ASKING ME TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT) and I found this for you:
https://twitter.com/yuis2pics/status/1059004328499761152?s=21
10/10 musicality from Jun:
https://twitter.com/spiccine/status/1058996320252379138?s=21

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea

That darling is musical even when he falls :laugh: But me the over-worrier is a bit worried about his quad toe, he falls more often on it than his 4S. Just last week in SC he fell on the quad toe... Land it today for me Junhwan, will you?

Awwwwwwwwwwwww (dies from too much cuteness)

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist

Ohmygod fhis is too adorable, all the dedicated Hanyu fans will probably die from too much cuteness.

I think Jun did his combo however he was on the other side of the rink from me and I was taking some photos of Kolyada, but the crowd
clapped and I saw that he didn’t fall and is moving forward so I guess he must have landed it fine during run through [emoji6] Also Jun did not cough today so thats Good! I saw two great 3As and 4sals from him [emoji846]

And Yuzuru did the sounds right next to me and I Heard it very clear! It was just adorable!

You are all very welcome [emoji846]

Edit: okay i see above that Jun fell on the quad toe, not the combo like I thought.

Metis

Record Breaker
That darling is musical even when he falls :laugh: But me the over-worrier is a bit worried about his quad toe, he falls more often on it than his 4S. Just last week in SC he fell on the quad toe... Land it today for me Junhwan, will you?
Move the fall to the JUULLIIEEEEEETTT: it’s no longer a fall but a choreographic element!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Well, nothing like ending you weekend with some clubbing:cool14:, cannot wait for Junhwan, what started as a cringe joke became an icon we stan and support:laugh:

Misha, get your head in the game, I beg you - it is such waste of your skills and talent to spook yourself that much...

I kind of see Michal is on the road to become a proper SILVER fox :cheer:

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Well, nothing like ending you weekend with some clubbing:cool14:, cannot wait for Junhwan, what started as a cringe joke became an icon we stan and support[emoji23]

Misha, get your head in the game, I beg you - it is such waste of your skills and talent to spook yourself that much...

I kind of see Michal is on the road to become a proper SILVER fox :cheer:

Misha just scares the hell out of me sometimes and I am frustrated half the time I watch him. I think he has a very hard time with nerves and it shows. But he’s such a wonderful skater and performer I just cant stand it when he falls [emoji24] somebody give this boy a hug! Hell, I will do it If I will see him today!

Also, Boyang and Misha watch Yuzuru quite often, I dont know If they are lowkey scared of him or what.

Brezina is so relaxed, You have no idea! Its great to see honestly. When he entered the ice today he was just skating around and moving his arms, getting the feel, really amazing.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Misha just scares the hell out of me sometimes and I am frustrated half the time I watch him. I think he has a very hard time with nerves and it shows. But he’s such a wonderful skater and performer I just cant stand it when he falls [emoji24] somebody give this boy a hug! Hell, I will do it If I will see him today!

Also, Boyang and Misha watch Yuzuru quite often, I dont know If they are lowkey scared of him or what.

Brezina is so relaxed, You have no idea! Its great to see honestly. When he entered the ice today he was just skating around and moving his arms, getting the feel, really amazing.

Brezina I feel kind of took a page from Voronov and Bychenko last season - sticking to what he knows and doing it the best way he can, don't giving a damn about public critic. He never was this confident as a whole for me, he is just living his best skating life right now and focuses on having joy of it.

I wish Boyang would ditch that mushroom head haircut... Please bring back Spiderman era of hair!

Misha scared me too in Bratislava, his skating is big, jumps enormous, skills refined, spins fast, but he just does not let them shine on their fullest... These quad pops are indeed scary sometimes...