Roman Savosin | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Roman Savosin

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Happy 23rd birthday to Roman! 💐🎂🍾
I miss him in competition and on youtube this season, hopefully he'll be back soon!

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
It's the Roman Renaissance! 😸

Roman is back from his Kazakh adventures with a beautifully skated SP to Josh Groban choreographed by Egor Murashov. Probably @LadyB will disapprove of the music choice, but I'll hazard a guess that she'll come round to it if Roman keeps skating like he did at Raber Memorial. ;)

SP:

Roman 100% deserved the win here, and I say this even though he nicked the gold from my favourite skater. But credit where credit's due, he was the best skater this weekend. The FS is 🔥

FS:

Btw, I'm still waiting for new content on the Skating Skills youtube channel. :pray:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada

Roman is back from his Kazakh adventures with a beautifully skated SP to Josh Groban choreographed by Egor Murashov. Probably @LadyB will disapprove of the music choice, but I'll hazard a guess that she'll come round to it if Roman keeps skating like he did at Raber Memorial. ;)

SP:

Roman 100% deserved the win here, and I say this even though he nicked the gold from my favourite skater. But credit where credit's due, he was the best skater this weekend. The FS is 🔥

FS:

Btw, I'm still waiting for new content on the Skating Skills youtube channel. :pray:
I was wondering what was going on with him

LadyB

Record Breaker

SP:

FS:

You're right, the music ain't my favourite, but the skating was ace 👏👏👏👏
Glad to see him back in fie shape!!!
Egor did the choreo! Fantastic! That combo is what I call Skating Skillz. :)

I couldn't watch anything as I had to sort out domestic issues abroad, so thank you for the videos. (y)