Russian Junior Nationals Links? | Golden Skate

Russian Junior Nationals Links?

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Hi guys, does anyone know if Rus Junior nationals next Wed will be streamed and are there links available?

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria

Novalis

Record Breaker
Since Ted Barton has confirmed that he will do the Junior Nationals commentary (as well as the team event also next week), I'm quite sure that there will be the usual free and not geoblocked Youtube-stream easily available. And in English.

If one wants to listen to the Russian commentary, then one needs to go to the Channel 1 Russia web page with a VPN.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh, I follow Ted, I was just wondering if I’ve missed the boat, because it’s Saturday already and I am experiencing a low key OC need to bookmark the links on YT
I often go to TV1 Russia's YouTube page, go to "Videos" and from the dropdown box select "Upcoming livestreams"

There's links to Junior Nats there now :)

Although you have to do this on the YouTube webpage rather than app version.

Attachments

• IMG_20210131_093542_503.jpg
    IMG_20210131_093542_503.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 54

Novalis

Record Breaker
I often go to TV1 Russia's YouTube page, go to "Videos" and from the dropdown box select "Upcoming livestreams"

There's links to Junior Nats there now :)

Although you have to do this on the YouTube webpage rather than app version.
I have been hanging out there enough, so that the live videos are already suggested to me when I just enter the Youtube main site.

chooey

On the Ice
Country
Indonesia
Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Schedule in Moscow local time:

3rd February:
09:55 Men. Short Program
13:25 Ladies. Short Program
16:10 Ice Dance. Rhythm Dance

4th February:

09:55 Men. Free Program
12:55 Pairs. Short Program
14:55 Ladies. Free Program

5th February:
08:25 Ice Dance. Free Dance
11:00 Pairs. Free Program

Pity that it's taking place during the week. Well, I will place a blocker in my outlook calendar for the boys at least, so my colleagues don't get any ideas about scheduling work meetings during that time. :ROFLMAO:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well, I will place a blocker in my outlook calendar for the boys at least, so my colleagues don't get any ideas about scheduling work meetings during that time. :ROFLMAO:
:laugh: What a great idea!

Luckily I should be able to catch most of the boys, which I'm most interested in as Kirill S is in the mix. I have my fingers tightly crossed for him and his puffy sleeves 🥰

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
so early in the morning for me! i'm going to miss the start of the first competition of the day every day

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
so early in the morning for me! i'm going to miss the start of the first competition of the day every day
Oh noooo, a competition thread without Elektra just isn't the same.

*Picks up phone* Hello Russian Figure Skating Fed...move your times back...not too much though, I'm in Australia and want to watch too.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Oh noooo, a competition thread without Elektra just isn't the same.

*Picks up phone* Hello Russian Figure Skating Fed...move your times back...not too much though, I'm in Australia and want to watch too.
i'm not missing the whole thing, just the first competition of the day :LOL: of course it would be nice if Russian fed could move 2 hours forward every competition:LOL:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
i'm not missing the whole thing, just the first competition of the day :LOL: of course it would be nice if Russian fed could move 2 hours forward every competition:LOL:
I know, but that's the only one I can watch (the others will be on too late for me). So we shall be like ships passing in the night. ;)

Although I've just realised...the men's SP is on Wednesday when I work late 😦 I may have to sneak quick watch of Kirill on the downlow.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
:unsure: are you sure? ladies sp starts at 11:25am for me, wich means it's afternoon for you

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
:unsure: are you sure? ladies sp starts at 11:25am for me, wich means it's afternoon for you
The ladies start at 5:30pm Krasnoyarsk time which is...9:30 my time, although it apparently ends almost 3 hours later at 8pm Krasnoyarsk time which is midnight for me! Although that seems a very long time for an SP segment with 18 ladies, or is it?

Ah well we can catch up during the ladies competition then, yay!