Senior Free Dance Saturday, split. | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Senior Free Dance Saturday, split.

lmarie086

Medalist
Any estimates as to what time ice dance will start on NBC? I can't get access to a tv until 4:30...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
NBC is showing the pairs final right now... they're also planning to show the ladies' sp and the dance final in this first go around if I understood tom hammond's opening.

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
NBC is showing the pairs final right now... they're also planning to show the ladies' sp and the dance final in this first go around if I understood tom hammond's opening.

Thats what it sounded like to me as well:agree:

Ugh, I cant watch though til my boyfriend gets off of work. He needs to hurry up!!!(Which really isnt the case since he still has another 3 hours to go) Dont they understand what is really important here?!....skating!!;) Work can always happen but Nationals only happens once a year:yes:

I did check and caught the intro(the opening music gave me goosebumps, pathetic I know:laugh:) and from the sounds of it Tom Hammond said they will show the ladies SP. Yes!!:clap: Although Ive already seen it on IN(which is still plugged to the tv, the black cables look sooo nice going from the office to the living room:p:laugh: ) I want to have the programs saved onto Tivo until I copy them onto dvd so I can watch them later...for the 3rd time. LOL:rofl:

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
Pairs is already over?!:scratch: Did they only show the top 3? Cause although Im not watching I know it hasnt been on long enough for 6 teams or so.

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
They showed the top 5 after the SP.

whew, ok:agree: Thanks for the info. I was concerned that they were cutting people out.

Ok I need to be away from this site for awhile cause Im going to be tempted to check the pbp to see how everyone is doing.:p:laugh:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
They showed Castile/Okolski, Vise/Trent, Coughlin/Yankowskas, Inoue/Baldwin, McLaughlin/Brubaker and Denney/Barrett. Which is 6 teams, excellent coverage for a US pairs event.

Thank you NBC. Now if they would only put Scott Hamilton and Sandra Bezic out to pasture, I would be happy with them.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
hey! Scott's not that bad... Sandy can go, though!

Ladies' SPs are on now... starting with Alissa.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tom Hammond just stupidly identified Navarro/Bommentre as Davis/White. Can we get a new commentator, please?

kate

On the Ice
Ugh, the illusion on Kimberly Navarro's dress is so bad. It looks like she has one orange arm.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
because the dress is what judges should focus on...

I'm not sure I like their freedance, but that's probably more the fact that I don't get to see it live...