Serafima Sakhanovich | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Serafima Sakhanovich

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Um...

Okay, on the one hand, her FS sounds cool, but on the other hand, I really don't want to watch it... :cry:

(At least she's still in Croatia next week?)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
What happened? She hasn't skated the FS yet, right? I'm watching the stream right now but I don't understand is it live? So late?

It already ended an hour ago.

Sima. :hopelessness:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Apart from the meltdown, I liked it... (I probably won't re-watch this particular performance, though)

She also got a time deduction, along with the three falls.

Alba

Record Breaker
Apart from the meltdown, I liked it... (I probably won't re-watch this particular performance, though)

She also got a time deduction, along with the three falls.

I'm not going to. :hopelessness: I'll wait for a better skate otherwise I will not be able to see the program for what it really is.

tulosai

Record Breaker
:scowl: Well, this is sad, but stuff happens and there's nowhere to look but forward. It is really too bad she has no chance to make the final but I am happy we will be able to see her next week, and will just hope for her to skate better then.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Revised ideal Sima FS: 4s, 3lz, 3s+3t/3f+3s, 3lo, 3lo+2t, 2a.

I'm looking forwards to Sima vs Wakabby in Croatia. And there's this little part of me that wants both of them to score over 190. And for Wakabby to do a 3a and Sima to do a quad.

(Also, can Sima do a 3lo+3t? Sorry for random ramblings, everyone.)

Imagine

Medalist
Puberty is evil...so sad to see her so down...I hope she brings the fight and the smiles back to the next competition.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah she should definitely work on her consistency, her lutz!, and most definitely her 2a :hopelessness:

NaVi

Medalist
If she skates next week, she should definitely be doing 3S+3T in the SP and consider doing a 2F instead of the 3Lz.

Serafima needs to do some challenger series events to try to get a top 24 scores.

Last edited:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If she skates next week, she should definitely be doing 3S+3T in the SP and consider doing a 2F instead of the 3Lz.

Serafima needs to do some challenger series events to try to get a top 24 scores.

Unless Russia is going to Croatia with 1 skater, she's skating next week (unless she is injured). There is nobody to sub her out. She should really try for consistency here and you know Russia would if they could. A lower base value helped Tukt regained consistency and confidence. Then she can add difficulty as she progress. First thing, stop digging herself in a hole in the SP :no:

Last edited: