“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think in just over a week Sima will skate in an ice show in Italy :yahoo:

VrLjxxJPORk.jpg

Fluture

Record Breaker
And Sima commented under Eteri‘s picture with what the automatic translation says to be:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsVnL-9A1tN/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=qbhc3sb449j5

Forever in my heart❤️

Nice to see. They always had good relations, even when and after Sima left.

malya

On the Ice
Sima is entered into the Bavaria Open this week!

They will have a livestream this year if somebody wants to watch :)

Fluture

Record Breaker
I‘m looking forward to seeing her! Many of m favourites are there (Satoko, Sima) and I hope they all do well. :)

malya

On the Ice
Anyone has a link of Serafimas Performance ? I can't find it on internet...

I watched it in the officials stream (dailymotion). I don't think they have VOD, so if nobody recorded it...

3Lz in the SP, why Sima why :(

It can only be better tomorrow!

ewdokia

On the Ice
Totally :sad4: on Sima’s SP. And putting aside the technical mistakes her components were so low. :noshake: Well, it can only get better in the free. :(

So Sima didn’t make herself a nice present today, cause it’s her BIRTHDAY today – much love, success and happiness for you Simochka. Don’t give up, may your dreams come true and good luck for the FP tomorrow! :hb::hap10:

Fluture

Record Breaker
Happy Birthday, Sima! :)

Unfortunately, today wasn‘t such a good day, skating wise. The event she attended was particularly harsh on scores and she had some mistakes. Also, why the 3Lz... :( Hopefully she will be able to rebound in the FS and show a great performance. I‘ll be rooting! :cheer: :hap10:

Wombat1800

On the Ice
Happy birthday Sima, even if today was not perfect, tomorrow is another day, I'm sure you will do better