Shoma Uno | Page 1144 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Figskater23

Final Flight
Perhaps he’ll wait until summer officially starts before he says anything. This isn’t negative at all but if Shoma announces retirement (which I strongly think he will) it’ll be great news because he is moving into the next chapter of his skating life and life in general. If he sticks around to compete, great but it would seem the chances of his retirement are strong given what he and Stéphane have said this past season. He’ll still be around either way and we can look forward to whatever he gives us.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
i stole that pic.... too good to be unnoticed.
So does that mean you're now 4evershoma? Lol, I think we're all 4evershoma around here despite what our usernames say. 😉

Not that cryptic - I think they're hinting at a new "One Piece on Ice" show. :)
My thoughts exactly, more pirate shenanigans! 😁 🏴‍☠️

rabidline

Final Flight
Shoma's See You Again from the first PIW Yokohama show today! It's been a long time indeed with this program, I think the last time he skated it was at Carnival on Ice in 2019?

Shoma also answered some questions about the program and the song- he said something about preparing the program brought him back to the memories of him practicing the program for the first time back in 2016, because See You Again is his first ever exhibition program as a senior and he made it thinking about he rarely made exhibition programs back then. He wants to express it with all he has and wondered if he expressed the program differently when he's 26 years old. When he was asked about what musical is his favorite, he said he had no idea about music genres and how to differentiate between classical, rock, J-Pop, musical XD he does like this song, though!

Last edited:

rabidline

Final Flight
Not that cryptic - I think they're hinting at a new "One Piece on Ice" show. :)
I was really surprised when I saw that tweet this morning. Japanese Shoma fans have been reminiscing about the show in this last week, but I never thought in my wildest dreams they would update their Twitter (and their Instagram story). I wonder if it's something like a DVD announcement.... or maybe, another run of the show? There are already SO many Japanese ice shows in this summer, though... June and July are pretty much fully booked every week. But I guess if there's a show that has a different audience than the other ice shows, it would be OPOI? My guess is even if it's another run of shows, it would probably be for next year.... enough time to prepare and promote. But, who knows...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
So does that mean you're now 4evershoma? Lol, I think we're all 4evershoma around here despite what our usernames say. 😉

My thoughts exactly, more pirate shenanigans! 😁 🏴‍☠️
hehe
patrick fans are often different from some other fans... we like patrick because he is an amazing skater.. not because he is patrick chan... it's quite different :) skating first, human being second ;)

with many fandoms, it's human being first and then skating if that makes me 4ever1 :) then fine ;) I can live with that :) i am also 4everchen and 4everphan ;) on the same basis.