Shoma Uno | Page 1142 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Figskater23

Final Flight
Personally out of all the skating groups the men are the ones I pay attention to the most. I think it’ll be a fun new approach to The Ice. Gotta change it up. The male skaters in the past who won’t be there this year I’m sure have other obligations to attend to. Oh how I long to attend an ice show in Japan. Is there a specific thread here that talks about attending one as a foreigner and what it requires?

rabidline

Final Flight
Personally out of all the skating groups the men are the ones I pay attention to the most. I think it’ll be a fun new approach to The Ice. Gotta change it up. The male skaters in the past who won’t be there this year I’m sure have other obligations to attend to. Oh how I long to attend an ice show in Japan. Is there a specific thread here that talks about attending one as a foreigner and what it requires?
There's a thread about Japanese Ice Shows on The Edge. But to my knowledge, foreigners have been figuring things out on our own in the last few years and personally I have yet to manage buying an ice show ticket (live, not paid stream) fully by myself. I always got help from Shoma fans living in Japan, because the ticketing is complicated, can only be paid by people with Japan address and credit card, and you also have to redeem the tickets at the ticketing office (in Japan) or convenience store that partnered with them (also in Japan).

So yeah, I have been depending on the kindness of friends, really. The good thing about the tickets not selling out is there are some tickets available on the day of the show that you can buy right at the venue by paying in cash, but the seating is limited to what is available on that day.

Figskater23

Final Flight
There's a thread about Japanese Ice Shows on The Edge. But to my knowledge, foreigners have been figuring things out on our own in the last few years and personally I have yet to manage buying an ice show ticket (live, not paid stream) fully by myself. I always got help from Shoma fans living in Japan, because the ticketing is complicated, can only be paid by people with Japan address and credit card, and you also have to redeem the tickets at the ticketing office (in Japan) or convenience store that partnered with them (also in Japan).

So yeah, I have been depending on the kindness of friends, really. The good thing about the tickets not selling out is there are some tickets available on the day of the show that you can buy right at the venue by paying in cash, but the seating is limited to what is available on that day.
Good to know. Hey maybe we’ll run into each other at a Shoma ice show in the future.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
An update on the Uno1 Cafe being opened by brother Tree. Looks like the opening date is scheduled for May 28. Will Shoma make a guest appearance?! Let's hope! Sounds like a fun place. (There's additional info if you open the replies). I know not everyone is "into" the dogs, but I really miss seeing the posts about them. :console::ghug:

Figskater23

Final Flight
An update on the Uno1 Cafe being opened by brother Tree. Looks like the opening date is scheduled for May 28. Will Shoma make a guest appearance?! Let's hope! Sounds like a fun place. (There's additional info if you open the replies). I know not everyone is "into" the dogs, but I really miss seeing the posts about them. :console::ghug:

It’s definitely going on my list of places to visit when I take my first trip to Japan in the future. It would be my honor. I have a feeling the dogs will make more appearances with the cafe since it is a dog cafe.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
So Sho is going to C for an ice show. Hope he has a chance to do some traveling and visit other countries
while he is Europe it would be a nice vacation for him and Marin. I also wonder will he be getting a new
competitive program choreographed by Stephane for next season. I know that Sho has not
committed to next season yet but I can hope.:)

rabidline

Final Flight
More information about the Champery show and music festival here on their official website, including the music playlist:

Which piece do you think Shoma will skate to? Stephane confirms he will do Mahler's Adagietto and Koshiro will likely do Danse Macabre since it is his Free Skate. Firebird suits Deniss and Shoma. Or will it be Tchaikovsky's Sleeping Beauty? Or Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody? Beatrice Berrut's original composition? Harry Potter??? Will we see collaborations? Shoma and Koshiro? Shoma and Stephane? Or will Shomarin become the new summer duet after they did Luffy and Vivi last year?? I'm so excited!!!!!!!

Also it will be shown on TV too:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My gosh, that is quite a line up for a skating school show! Are the tickets sold out yet?! LOL. Very tempting indeed. I'm sure some people are making their reservations even as we speak. Shoma, please get some programs for next season. POR FAVOR. :ghug::console::dbana:

Adding: So tickets go on sale May 1. Shall we place bets on whether the online stampede crashes the site?! Lol.

Last edited:

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
More information about the Champery show and music festival here on their official website, including the music playlist:

Which piece do you think Shoma will skate to? Stephane confirms he will do Mahler's Adagietto and Koshiro will likely do Danse Macabre since it is his Free Skate. Firebird suits Deniss and Shoma. Or will it be Tchaikovsky's Sleeping Beauty? Or Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody? Beatrice Berrut's original composition? Harry Potter??? Will we see collaborations? Shoma and Koshiro? Shoma and Stephane? Or will Shomarin become the new summer duet after they did Luffy and Vivi last year?? I'm so excited!!!!!!!

I'm hoping for Firebird! If only for the potential for a red feathery costume like Tatsuki Machida wore back in the day. 😆

Figskater23

Final Flight

Wait so it isn’t a story they are doing like playing a character? They are just skating to music? I’m going to guess Harry Potter since Shoma said “Wingardium Leviosa” in the video of him and Stéphane at the sushi place. I wonder if there will be promo images like when he wore that black suit for One Piece. Oh rats unless if we’re around Switzerland we won’t be able to see it. 😭 So not fair that the Live show can only be in a certain area.