Skaters walking the Red Carpet | Golden Skate

Skaters walking the Red Carpet

SunDae

Rinkside
It's Red Carpet season! Many favorite skaters, attired in fashionista splendor, attend events ranging from benefits/galas, award shows and even movie premiers.

The Figure Skating in Harlem Benefit in NYC looked like a "high octane" benefit event. Skaters in attendance included Evan Lycacek (who was honored), Michele Kwan, Kristi Yamaguchi, Sasha Cohen, and Meryl Davis. Maia and Alex Shibutani were the only current competitors in attendance. Everyone looked so beautifully dressed and I loved seeing pics of Michele and Kristi together.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kristiyamaguchi/status/588044759278755840/photo/1

The Shorty Awards, which is the Social Media world's equivalent of the Academy Awards or Tony's, takes place tonight in NYC. Johnny Weir is scheduled to be a presenter, and Maia and Alex Shibutani have been invited. Hoping to see pics from the Red carpet and event.

If people have links to share, I love seeing all the fashions!
Skaters. :)
They clean up so well! ;-)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I love seeing skaters dress up! Thanks for starting this thread and welcome to Golden Skate SunDae!

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Last edited:

charmblade

Final Flight
Maia and Alex both look fantastic :love: I want Maia's dress! Seriously, she is always so well-dressed.