Sofia Akateva | Page 29 | Golden Skate

Sofia Akateva

Scott512

Record Breaker
Nice that Sofia was able to come away with Nationals gold at 15 and after being held back so ridiculously by the powers that be. They wouldn't even let her skate at Nationals last season and then the isu age rule change that crushes her senior career internationally until she over18. But like Lesnar said this is the biggest prize and every event needs this brilliant girl. But they are going to have to wait and wait and wait.

Rusnats is by far the toughest ladies field in the sport and SA conquered it and KV.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations to her. There is no controversy whatsoever with this win. She was the best.

And congrats to her fans that told us over and over how she was next. Those fans ended up being correct.

Azikin

Medalist
That moment... it reminded me of Anna's first title and her surprise. Both super nice and beautiful girls.

R1eM4yWaQ_g.jpg

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sofia is one of the nominees for Forbes’ 30 under 30 list!
1 of 10 athletes to make the list.

The starting goalkeeper for my NY Rangers also made the list. If he allows another soft goal like he did in the last game, I may want Sofia in nets. Haha

Arwen17

Final Flight
what is the name of the gala song she did? I want to look up the lyrics translation.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
what is the name of the gala song she did? I want to look up the lyrics translation.
It's a beautiful melody, also the iconic Floor routine of Aliya Mustafina in Rotterdam but the lyrics are really creepy, it's about human sacrifice.