Country
United-States
New style from Sofia:
She looks beautiful.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Once I was able to do 40, but I was much younger than now, and some 30+ kg lighter :biggrin:
The difference is you and Sofia are athletes. I am not. I need a month to get to 40.

It’s why I watch Sofia on TV and not the other way around. Haha

Lipa.strom

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
The difference is you and Sofia are athletes. I am not. I need a month to get to 40.

It’s why I watch Sofia on TV and not the other way around. Haha
Not athlete in the sport sense, but I had an intensive training. Though now, I'm ageing man with all the pains of life over 40 (years of living ;)) wondering where all the great health has gone :biggrin:

Nevetheless, 15 pull-ups is some great achievement for a girl, congrats to self-made Sofia. :clap:

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not athlete in the sport sense, but I had an intensive training. Though now, I'm ageing man with all the pains of life over 40 (years of living ;)) wondering where all the great health has gone :biggrin:

Nevetheless, 15 pull-ups is some great achievement for a girl, congrats to self-made Sofia. :clap:
She wasn’t my 2023 dark horse for nothing. I really have high hopes for her. I think she can become something real special in this sport.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And sorry if this was mentioned before, but Sofia recently got her Master of Sport diploma as well.

Azikin

Medalist
I hope Sonya will have a better skate today but I'm afraid that coaching change wasn't good for her. She looked unstoppable under Davydov and now...