Team Austria | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Team Austria

yesterday

Record Breaker
great great :)
So, if you come across some good pictures, feel free to link them here so we can collect in advance

I'm thinking about the flag and how to incorporate that atm

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Olga moved to New Jersey for uni. No info about her training/coaching situation so far.

yesterday

Record Breaker
Sophia and Livio got 52.21 (29.00 + 24.21 // 6.05 6.00 6.15 // 1.00)
for their SP, this could be a new PB?
they are 5th of 11 pairs.

-1 was a fall on the Sal Throw.
Level 4 for the spin!
Lv 3 for the steps
spral, lift and twist lv 2.

yesterday

Record Breaker
So, FS at Pairs Challenge was a bit of a set back for Sophia and Livio
but my understanding is that they upped their technical content and are maybe still adjusting.

FS: 83.47 (43.61 + 42.86 // 5.40 / 5.10 / 5.55 // 3.00), 10th of 11
total 8th with 135.68 - still a new PB

So they started with a triple twist (!) but it lacked quality (ofc), had a fall on the sbs Toes, missed the combo on the Sal, did a stellar lift, had a fall on the Lo Throw, had an okay lift, death spiral got lv 2, fall on the second throw (sal), another nice lift, and a good pair spin at the end.

6 elements minus GOE, 5 elements 0 or plus.
Throws and jumps were all triple, no doubles here (except for maybe the missed combo part).
Lifts declined in levels the longer the program goes (4-3-2).

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Thanks so much for the detailed update! :thank: Excited to see Sophia and Livio further improving and upping their tech content.

yesterday

Record Breaker
So, as we now have both programs, some things I noticed (apart from the scores and tech content)

Livio now got a shirt to match the purple dress and the other way round Sophia got a new black dress for the FS they kept.
It's not very good to see but I think they now have some new positions in the lift (FS)?
Esp. the second throw fall in the FS looked weird, I hope Sophia is okay. She finished like a boss, considering that.
FS music is ofc still the same old whining pop song, but it's their comfort zone atm and they do well with PCS on those, so I'll take it.

yesterday

Record Breaker
Mark said today that Daniel has problems with a foot injury and did not know if he could compete in Budapest. Considering that, the SP outcome was okay and I hope he can do a full free (maybe with easier jumps) and if not, they should not risk it.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Upcoming assignments:

Olga, Steffie: ISU CS Budapest Trophy, 13-15 October
Maurizio, Anton Skoficz, Natalie Klotz: Tayside Trophy, Dundee, 14-15 October

When are we going to see Luc? :(

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Congratulations to Olga for an amazing SP and to Maurizio for taking home his first gold medal 🥇 of the season!

Upcoming assignments:
Sophia/Livio: Trophée Metropole Nice Côte d'Azur, 20-22 October 🍀