Tickets for the 2016 GPF Marseille | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Tickets for the 2016 GPF Marseille

gwenyct

Spectator
what happened with the damn page? I click the seat and it doesn´t respond :mad:

I have tried to proceed anyway, sometimes the seat will be there in the next page, double check if the seating allocation and the sum is correct.. Hope it works for you.

The ticket page is really not user-friendly...

Barb

Record Breaker
ok, I never thought that it was so difficult to France organize events. I can´t buy tickets to GP in Paris neither :disapp::curse::cry:

Ellie493

Rinkside
Does anyone know why the pricing for unassigned tickets on francebillet varies significantly from the pricing on the official FFSG page? Also, if anyone has an extra gold ticket for Saturday, please PM me. I have an extra for Thursday.

Ellie493

Rinkside
It's Francebillet's commission.

I see, but the again, FranceBillet allows you to print your own ticket, whereas the official FFSG website sends tickets, so I expect you would have to pay for the shipping, right?

By the way, I now have to extra tickets with reserved seating for Thursday (senior pairs' short, senior men's short, and junior competitions) and Sunday (gala), if anyone is interested :)

solene1

Rinkside
I see, but the again, FranceBillet allows you to print your own ticket, whereas the official FFSG website sends tickets, so I expect you would have to pay for the shipping, right?

I don't remember paying a shipping fee.
(But I live in France. Maybe there is one for foreign countries? Don't know)

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I don't remember paying a shipping fee.
(But I live in France. Maybe there is one for foreign countries? Don't know)
I have bought tickets direct from FFSG a couple of times in the past, and I don't remember a separate fee for regular international delivery to UK. Maybe delivery cost is included in the ticket price upfront? Or maybe they are just generous :-D

Lunna

On the Ice
I have bought tickets direct from FFSG a couple of times in the past, and I don't remember a separate fee for regular international delivery to UK. Maybe delivery cost is included in the ticket price upfront? Or maybe they are just generous :-D
Do they sent tickets like priority mail or just put them into the mail box? Did you have a track number? Cuz it's been a month and I still didn't got my tickets, so now I'm worring that they were lost somewere along the way...

pexcornel

Rinkside
Hello.
I have never been inside an ice rink, what is the expected inside temperature for an event like this?
Thank you.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Hello.
I have never been inside an ice rink, what is the expected inside temperature for an event like this?
Thank you.

Having been to several events in the past, the best advice I can give is Layers!!!! This sounds weird but, as the different events change, so will the temperature. For example, during the individual events the crowd tends be larger and the arena is much warmer. The rink definitely felt colder during the dance portion as the audience was only about a 3rd of the way full. If allowed, I'd suggest a thermos of your favorite hot beverage as they really come in handy and stay warm for hours. Now, they may not let you bring a thermos into the venue so be sure to check the policies on what you can bring in. If not, they will definitely sell them in the concession area but, beware as they won't be cheap. Have fun!!

pexcornel

Rinkside
Having been to several events in the past, the best advice I can give is Layers!!!! This sounds weird but, as the different events change, so will the temperature. For example, during the individual events the crowd tends be larger and the arena is much warmer. The rink definitely felt colder during the dance portion as the audience was only about a 3rd of the way full. If allowed, I'd suggest a thermos of your favorite hot beverage as they really come in handy and stay warm for hours. Now, they may not let you bring a thermos into the venue so be sure to check the policies on what you can bring in. If not, they will definitely sell them in the concession area but, beware as they won't be cheap. Have fun!!

Thanks for the tips, they serve hot beverages in the venue, we will probably need those :D I plan to stay there most of the days, practices (well, only some), junior events, senior and the gala. By the end I will be a pack of ice myself :D

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Do they sent tickets like priority mail or just put them into the mail box? Did you have a track number? Cuz it's been a month and I still didn't got my tickets, so now I'm worring that they were lost somewere along the way...
I don't recall priority mail, but the times I got tickets, they never took more than a week or so to reach the UK from France. I would email them if I were you...!

dearskate

Rinkside
Country
Scotland
I am having a panic. It looks to me as if the seats don't have any backs!! Is this really true?

sydney

On the Ice
I am having a panic. It looks to me as if the seats don't have any backs!! Is this really true?

That's true I took some photo of the avenue and there is no back for the seats
898f29549a479bb752e83c89e16e068c.jpg
e75a23957c0060df5398abde0af3ac3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yuna13

On the Ice
i looked the Schedule it seems that the pair free skate is on friday at 8pm. don't know if i'm right but if i am then :cry:
i just took tickets for saturday!

i want to see pairs, men and dance!!

red cat

Rinkside
That's true I took some photo of the avenue and there is no back for the seats
898f29549a479bb752e83c89e16e068c.jpg
e75a23957c0060df5398abde0af3ac3e.jpg
Is it possible to buy tickets directly at the arena or may be in the city at ticket office of francebillet? I mean not to buy on homepage of francebillet.com. Thank you so much. I have some problems with credit card, it will take some time to fix it.

pexcornel

Rinkside
I will go to Marseille but to me the venue is sad, and the surroundings are scary, I am pretty sure there will be no security and no buses, etc. To get to my hotel I have to take the back alley and walk a good 2KM and probably each night at 22-23PM, I think its a bit horror...
Ah and NO PARKING, i can't use my car...

Ellie493

Rinkside
I will go to Marseille but to me the venue is sad, and the surroundings are scary, I am pretty sure there will be no security and no buses, etc. To get to my hotel I have to take the back alley and walk a good 2KM and probably each night at 22-23PM, I think its a bit horror...
Ah and NO PARKING, i can't use my car...

Hi, I have the same issue, if you want we can share an Uber... also, since we are a few hours away from discovering all of the finalists, I just want to remind everyone that I have extra gold tickets. I am willing to negotiate the price :)