#янехомяк!
Medalist
7LboNOF.jpg

lqAUijd.jpg

decafjava

On the Ice
Country
Switzerland
Funny I removed the FB app from my phone a few weeks back, and go online only to check on family. But my time on IG, Twitter and occasionally TikTok are actually worse. :eek2:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Russian figure skater Jonathan Gureiro, performing in ice dancing with Tiffany Zagorski, has tested negative for coronavirus and will soon be able to return to training.

"Yes, in the 20th of June I got a positive test. I had to stay in quarantine for two weeks. Negative tests have already been received, we will start training soon," Gureiro explained the situation.

decafjava

On the Ice
Country
Switzerland
Well, that explains the photo Jonathan put on his IG and I wasn't entirely sure what was going on. I hope they all get vaxxed if they haven't already - it would be sad to miss 2022 because of covid. I assume Tiffany is ok?

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Well, that explains the photo Jonathan put on his IG and I wasn't entirely sure what was going on. I hope they all get vaxxed if they haven't already - it would be sad to miss 2022 because of covid. I assume Tiffany is ok?
Tiffani went through covid a year ago, with only mild symptoms, so she had antibody for some time. So far I don't know about any health problem of her.