Country
Czech-Republic
They are retiring :(

Szayel008

Rinkside
They are retiring :(
To be honest, it's not clear yet.

Elena Markova, director of the group in which the duet trains. said that:
Tiffany is currently in France recovering from her illness.
Doctors recommended restrictions on training until October.
There has been no official announcement of his retirement. Now everything will depend on the state of Tiffany but she wants to skate

Last edited:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
To be honest, it's not clear yet.

Elena Markova, director of the group in which the duet trains. said that:
Tiffany is currently in France recovering from her illness.
Doctors recommended restrictions on training until October.
IThere has been no official announcement of his retirement. Now everything will depend on the state of Tiffany but she wants to skate
I will be only glad if they (or at least Tiff) won't.

Szayel008

Rinkside
"We had a tough season, Tiffany still has not fully recovered. Therefore, in our situation, it would be strange to rush to make programs, especially since there is still little clarity with the international calendar for the upcoming season.

But we don't raise the issue of ending a career, and we really wouldn't like the media to decide such things for us.

From them, I learned that now I am engaged in sports management. I'm afraid that's not entirely true, but I'm open to suggestions. This is an interesting direction," Guerreiro said.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Good afternoon everyone!

Today I want to tell you about a very cool new figure skating clothing brand @ice__advice 💙

The brand is developing a high-quality and technological alternative to products for training.

@ice__advice is

🔹 own production in Russia;
🔹 testing samples on skaters;
🔹 special technological development;
🔹 unique design;
🔹 sports seams;
🔹 quality and comfort

I liked the quality and warmth of this product. Definitely something I'm comfortable wearing to workout; and it's very stylish

decafjava

On the Ice
Country
Switzerland
Here is a lovely interview (in French only though it can be sort of auto-translated) of Tiffany in Megeve. Wow the girl speaks excellent French, I am not sure how well she speaks Russian but her French has almost no accent.

🥰