Vanessa James & Morgan Cipres | Page 26 | Golden Skate

Vanessa James & Morgan Cipres

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Vimeo has deleted all of my videos :( , so send me a PM if you'd like a temporary download link for the GPF Gala.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
According to Morgan's instagram, there's going to be an article about J/C in L'Equipe from today - it'll probably be behind a paywall online, but if anyone has access... :love:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Awesome short... all the best in the free!!

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I just got caught up with their skate on youtube (it's here, at least for now). So good! The changes they made have really helped them nail the throw flip, and everything else looked great despite a dropped level here and there (it's fine, it means there's still room for them to improve). Vanessa's run-out on the throw jumps is looking so good this season...

And the spins. The synchronisation was so good. They used to have so much trouble with them! I won't be able to stay up until four in the morning to watch the FS live, but my fingers are already crossed that I'll wake up to good news. :hap10:

Finley

Record Breaker
Congratulations!!! So happy for this team! I love them! Get that World Title! Your time is now!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So happy for V&M and their coaching team for winning Euros!

It wasn't quite perfect but a great performance.

VenusHalley

Final Flight
Anyways, i am always impressed by their butt lift. HOW do they even do that? It is one of my favorite pairs elements... because it looks so physics defying.

Vili67

On the Ice
This eavening did make me so happy.WOW congratulation to Vanessa and Morgan:hap85:

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm over the moon. That was amazing. A tiny bobble and a half didn't even come close to breaking the mood. Vanessa and Morgan really are a 'gestalt' pair - all the individual parts are really really good but the whole is greater than the sum of them, and after eight years of building up to it, they are now completely a whole.