Wenjing Sui & Cong Han | Page 52 | Golden Skate

Wenjing Sui & Cong Han

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I love your photos. What camera do you use?
Thanks! These days, I'm using a Panasonic/Lumix G80 (it's called G85 outside of Europe) camera body, with an Olympus 40-150 f2.8 Pro lens.

It's very compact... and very, very quiet... those are my #1 priorities when choosing camera gear, because I don't want to disturb people sitting near me. That limits my choices and it used to mean a lot of work just to get half-decent results... but compact cameras have come a long way in the last few years, and my current gear is approaching "pro" levels of speed, performance and quality.

These days I think am limited by my own (lack of) abilities rather than the gear, and there's probably little point in buying anything better than what I already have - especially given I reduce everything for sharing on the web, and my prints are rarely bigger than A5...

madforskating

On the Ice
Hey! New to the forum here!

I'm a total pairs Über, I love all pairs, and I'm so proud of Sui/Han for coming back so strong after that injury! Love them so much and can't wait for the Olympic programs, they look unbeatable right now! <3

Moaray

Rinkside
Is Gordeeva working with them on their new programs?I just saw some photos in internet that Lori, David as well as Ekaterina are all together with Sui and Han.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Pretty sure it'll be mainly lori for their programs, but im sure S/H are learning lots of great things from the eternal pairs queen!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^I saw those photos with Katia and Pelletier. Wonder what's up with that?! Didn't see any further info. :scratch3: Queen Sui and Queen Katia working together could be awesome!

madforskating

On the Ice
^^^I saw those photos with Katia and Pelletier. Wonder what's up with that?! Didn't see any further info. :scratch3: Queen Sui and Queen Katia working together could be awesome!

This really could be awesome!!! No matter what Sui says, I want to see S/H do a romantic program, they have such nice chemistry!!!

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
This really could be awesome!!! No matter what Sui says, I want to see S/H do a romantic program, they have such nice chemistry!!!

Haha every time Sui talks about any 'romantic' type program they do she always says "it's a story about two very good friends" :laugh:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Haha every time Sui talks about any 'romantic' type program they do she always says "it's a story about two very good friends" :laugh:

Cong has been like a doting, protective and spoiling Dad/Big Brother to Wenjing since she was very young. She is growing up and "two very good friends" is a progress. :)

maldoror122

Rinkside
Is Gordeeva working with them on their new programs?I just saw some photos in internet that Lori, David as well as Ekaterina are all together with Sui and Han.

That would be amazing!!!

I also just read in an article that both David Pelletier and Carolina Kostner gave Wenjing and Cong some guidance for their Bridge Over Troubled Water LP. How long have these two been working with S/H? Was this a one-time thing?

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
That would be amazing!!!

I also just read in an article that both David Pelletier and Carolina Kostner gave Wenjing and Cong some guidance for their Bridge Over Troubled Water LP. How long have these two been working with S/H? Was this a one-time thing?

David Pelletelle has been working as a Pairs coach for the Chinese Fed since last summer, the first foreign Pairs coach engaged by China. Li Mingzhu is also listed as a foreign coach.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Looks like Sui/Han are already getting those promotions for the 2018 Olympics!

They are now sponsored by Visa for the upcoming olympics! Their photoshoot advertisement looks fabulous! All the pics look super cool :rock:

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Looks like Sui/Han are already getting those promotions for the 2018 Olympics!

They are now sponsored by Visa for the upcoming olympics! Their photoshoot advertisement looks fabulous! All the pics look super cool :rock:

they look gorgeous as usual:luv17: i am not following figure skating for so long but are there other skaters being sponsored by Visa? i ahvent heard any :think: