Wenjing Sui & Cong Han | Page 86 | Golden Skate

Wenjing Sui & Cong Han

reneerose

Final Flight
Am so happy for them! So well-deserved! I only wish they would have replaced the 3 sal with something else. The quad twist was awesome! And the celebratory huddle after their final scores were announced. Way to retire if that's really their intent after the Games. They are great technicians and artistes in pairs. I loved when Han Cong lifted Sui Wenjing onto the podium. Always the sense of humor from him but seeing them both cry serious tears of joy and relief after winning the Gold was lovely.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

reneerose

Final Flight
I'm still on high from yesterday's event. I couldn't imagine a better ending! WInning not because others made mistakes but becuse you simply performed better is the dream come true! Sometimes being Pairs fan hurts, but yesterday I was elated!

Here's their performances!
SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqrIUhjh_3U
FP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4iRvo4sY_4
Enjoy! :love2:R
:hap10:
Rats Eurosport YT links are geoblocked. I don't want to get a VPN to watch them. Did the Eurosport commentators say very nice things about them?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Rats Eurosport YT links are geoblocked. I don't want to get a VPN to watch them. Did the Eurosport commentators say very nice things about them?
I stopped listening to them right after they called Cong "Kong", so can't tell much, but they did praise them

Giu

On the Ice
Country
Italy
Popping in just to congratulate to these amazing skaters for their very well deserved gold medal 🥇
I just hope that completing this super grand slam won’t stop them from skating! Do we know something? There’s the GPF in Turin this year and I hope to see them again one more time

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Popping in just to congratulate to these amazing skaters for their very well deserved gold medal 🥇
I just hope that completing this super grand slam won’t stop them from skating! Do we know something? There’s the GPF in Turin this year and I hope to see them again one more time
They haven't fully confirmed retirement yet, which is exciting! Who knows where we might see them next, selfishly, I'm hoping to see more programs in the future :cheer:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Now that I am home I can get caught up. So many great moments...PaulE and I were at SA Portland when Sui crashed hard right in front of us and we were in the first row...in practice...Han gently picked her up and held her and softly talked into her ear and comforted her...Chinese Pairs have given us so many great moments....I dont know how I got this shot at a 4 Conts in Colorado Springs other than dumb luck.
dar6.jpg