Where is mao88 | Golden Skate

Where is mao88

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Please return Mao you are missed. Did something happen again where you felt disrespected like last year.i hope not I don’t keep up, likely you are just very busy. I hope you are well.

I so miss all the great threads you did for us!!!

katymay

Medalist
Please return Mao you are missed. Did something happen again where you felt disrespected like last year.i hope not I don’t keep up, likely you are just very busy. I hope you are well.

Amen. Forever grateful for all the work she puts in!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Please return Mao you are missed. ...

Amen. Forever grateful for all the work she puts in!

Are you aware of syvpow's TWO video threads for 2017 Rostelecom?

Two threads that are very extensive and are meticulously organized.

And I hope you recall syvpow's many previous video threads -- which have been an awesome contribution to GS.

Don't get me wrong: mao88's old threads also were a valuable contribution to GS.

But thanks to syvpow :thank: :bow:, GS can move onward and upward without threads from mao88 (who is welcome to come back anytime, of course).

skateluvr

Record Breaker
No ice coverage I’m was not because I apparently had watched the skates I wanted to on YouTube before she put them up. I did not see any threads she did. Strange I’ll have to go back and look. It’s great to help me remember results etc and who skated when as the grand prize goes by so fast it is 8mpossible to watch even selectively for me anyway.

Well thanks syvpow. Much appreciated by all I am sure!

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Mao88 did all the videos for the Junior Grand Prix series for which I am hugely grateful... They were wonderful !!
:bow:. :clap: