Who is going? | Golden Skate

Who is going?

psvorada

Spectator
Well whoever is going, one thing that might be a pretty cool piece of information for you:
As there is no home-ticket option available at either of the event's ticket vendors (for this particular event), what you want to do instead of paying twice us much as you paid for tickets for shipping to wherever you live (it is not THAT expensive, but considering it would be twice as expensive as actual tickets it is pretty crazy), you want to select to pick them up in Eventim's main office - that basically means that you can pick them up before the beginning of the event at their office OR (and here comes to cool part) at the box office of the event's venue anytime during the event as they are moved there after the event begins.
So if anybody is going, I hope this helps ;)

viya

Rinkside
Actually, the arena is quite big and good tickets will be available at the arena's box office. I eexpect empty arena, acording to my experience 4 years ago in the much smaller Winter Sports palace.
So do not worry about tickets. If anyone need information about hotels ot transportation you can write me.

sunn1ly

On the Ice
The practices are closed for viewers so someone with access has to share impressions. Thanks viya.

viya

Rinkside
Can you go to my FB page Beautyinsport i will try to do live of next group with the americans

viya

Rinkside
The ice looks very ugly. There is some paint that they put in the ice to make it look grey, maybe it's mistake.
I will not be there today,. but if my friend tell me something interesting I will post it.

Kara

Final Flight
Saw pics of the ice and wow it looks absolutely disgusting.......The skaters don't deserve to skate on that for their most important competition of the season! Not to mention it looks like it'll break if someone hits the ice too hard with their toe pick!?:drama: I mean, I'm grateful for hosts for junior competitions, but seriously!

viya

Rinkside
During the draw today, the ISU official has said that the ice looks strange but is safe and solid

patinage_adulte

On the Ice
Difficult to go to watch practices without accreditations!!! but finally i can !!! but tickets office is close and nobody can’t tell me why :( .... so i need to wait until tomorrow for (may)be sure to see competition !!! euhh ok ....

Mdonkers

Spectator
VIP Tickets for sale

I bought two VIP tickets for the entire week. I then got passes from our Skating Association. Anyone interested in buying my Tickets from me? I can sell them at a good price. I'm at the practice Hall right now (12:00 in Sofia on Wednesday) and will stay here until 14:30