Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 244 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

yude

Record Breaker
Good morning and Merry Christmas, everyone :yay:

Tonight, there will be the announcement of the team members for 4CC and WC (and JWC). I heard it would be around 9:30 pm Japan time but we don't know how JSF does it, I am guessing Twitter is the fastest to know. I hope we're going to have some kind of information about Yuzuru :)

sun110

Final Flight
Yuzu definitely wants to skate origin to perfection once, clean with biellmann spin. If he skips 4cc, which very possibly will be the case, WC and WTT will be the only chance for him to do it this season.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yes yes. So it's time to re-enjoy this fan cam.
https://youtu.be/JRsyb_yq9nM

Just as I said...... :biggrin: :points: :biggrin:

Good morning and Merry Christmas, everyone :yay:

Tonight, there will be the announcement of the team members for 4CC and WC (and JWC). I heard it would be around 9:30 pm Japan time but we don't know how JSF does it, I am guessing Twitter is the fastest to know. I hope we're going to have some kind of information about Yuzuru :)

Hoping for a lovely Xmas present for all patient fans...

yude

Record Breaker
JSF announced the team and Yuzuru will go to WC, but no 4CC.

Have good holidays and be healthy, Yuzuru :)

We do not celebrate Christmas but let me wish a happy and joyful time for all fellow Hanyu fans at this time of the year :luv17::luv17::luv17: May God bestows success, victory, and happiness to Yuzuru and you all :pray:

Skatefan15

On the Ice
Was really hoping to finally see Yuzu in the US since I wasn't able to go to Boston:sad21: Hopefully he will be in the future!

Ophelia

Record Breaker
Was really hoping to finally see Yuzu in the US since I wasn't able to go to Boston:sad21: Hopefully he will be in the future!

Dont feel too bad about Boston. It wasnt the best viewing experience when it came to Hanyu. I went and was slightly traumatized.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Dont feel too bad about Boston. It wasnt the best viewing experience when it came to Hanyu. I went and was slightly traumatized.

From the sound of it, pretty much everyone was... I've yet to get up the courage to watch the free and admit that watching his Requiem from then makes me tear up every single time, though it may be his single most emotionally powerful skate ever.

On a cheerier note, the Olympic channel asked on twitter for folks' greatest Olympic moment of 2018, guess who is winning by a mile?

https://twitter.com/olympicchannel/status/1077172111460966401

The 2018 retrospective lists, especially from Japan, should be interesting. Probably will help with the missing Yuzu feeling. Or make it worse...

Imov

Medalist
I saw tweets about yuzu not contacting jsf directly?
Honestly don't understand it. Is it just literally he answered an email that he is willing to go to worlds?

Danibellerika

Medalist

It was my first time seeing him live...and I only got to see the free in person because I had class Wednesday when they had the shorts. How I wish I skipped class to at least get a good short. He made it up to me in Helsinki and PyeongChang though :p . But because of that I am never relaxed when I watch him skate, so yeah, trauma. And in general it's like I have to travel the farthest to watch him at his best (save for 2017 ACI's short program, but then there was the free and the overall loss...).

Status
Not open for further replies.