Status
Not open for further replies.

yude

Record Breaker

silkpanda

Rinkside

Danibellerika

Medalist
This article is funny , but actually Yuzu does not drink because he is allergy to alcohol(Me too and I remember Patrick Chan mentioned in one of his interviews that he doesn't drink too). About that fruit thing , at least in Chinese language 柚子 " grapefruit" is pronounced closing to Yuzu's name.

Chan was kicked out of a liquor store last year because the cashier didn't recognize him when he tried to buy/drink booze but forgot his ID, so that may have changed.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
This article is funny , but actually Yuzu does not drink because he is allergy to alcohol(Me too and I remember Patrick Chan mentioned in one of his interviews that he doesn't drink too). About that fruit thing , at least in Chinese language 柚子 " grapefruit" is pronounced closing to Yuzu's name.

I don’t think Patrick is allergic, It will be ironic specially for his Ice Wine or whatever he sells...

Off topic. Safe wishes to the people in Japan, hopefully the tornado goes by with causing much destruction.

Please be safe.

yude

Record Breaker

It is going to be almost the same summary as his comments in another TV program, but he also said Yuzuru was worthy of People's honor award as a human being, and that every skater had hand full trying to do their best performance or land their jumps in the shows and it was natural to do so, but Yuzuru went steps ahead further than that.

sun110

Final Flight
It is going to be almost the same summary as his comments in another TV program, but he also said Yuzuru was worthy of People's honor award as a human being, and that every skater had hand full trying to do their best performance or land their jumps in the shows and it was natural to do so, but Yuzuru went steps ahead further than that.

Thanks. Feels like he and yuzu genuinely like and respect each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.