2014-15 South Korean National (Jan. 7 to 9) | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014-15 South Korean National (Jan. 7 to 9)

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Group 5 finished.

So hyun An 53.33
Eun soo Lim 51.10
Yeri Kim 49.22
Song joo Chae 47.37
Ji hyun Byun 39.78
Sena Kim 50.21

Last group left.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Last group.

Ah hyun Lim 40.68
Haejin Kim 50.21
Na hyun Kim 50.68
Kyueun Kim 52.60
Dabin Choi 54.04
So youn Park 60.40

cooper

Medalist
^if she did a clean short.. then why only 60.40? but it's not really shocking.. korean judging is always been very strict..

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Probably still measuring her against Yuna.

cooper

Medalist
Probably still measuring her against Yuna.

not necessarily.. the korean judging is always been strict.. the only time when they had inflation was in 2013 and last year.. yeah when yuna was competing.. but in general they never had any national inflation..

clippers8200

On the Ice
It was a good performance. The flying camel is still slow, but her other elements look solid. I would think that it is deserving of 63-65 points though.

cooper

Medalist
her 3-3 looks solid.. yeah her flying camel looks slow.. hopefully she can get better..

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
not necessarily.. the korean judging is always been strict.. the only time when they had inflation was in 2013 and last year.. yeah when yuna was competing.. but in general they never had any national inflation..

I got ya....but still......You know she is in the back of their heads. No one ever did it like Yuna did.

Hailey Shin

Medalist

Last edited:

clippers8200

On the Ice
Is there any way that Haejin gets replaced on the team sent to worlds? I feel bad for rising stars like Dabin and SoHyun--they would benefit from the experience.

cooper

Medalist
Is there any way that Haejin gets replaced on the team sent to worlds? I feel bad for rising stars like Dabin and SoHyun--they would benefit from the experience.

i thought dabin is still competing as a junior in international competitions? is she eligible? :confused:

randomfan

Record Breaker

I don't think Da Bin is old enough for Worlds. In fact, what I know is that So Youn and Hae Jin are part of the oldest competitors in this competition. How old is So Hyun? If she is eligible for Worlds and she finishes higher than Hae Jin here, she might have a chance.