2015 Skate Canada Pairs Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Pairs Short Program

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
A little trouble here and there- slower than usual- but Vladimir looked considerable less constipated than he has in the past. And of course I couldn't take my eyes off her dress

and his pants.

Final Flight
side question: is vladimir morozov part irish? :p how ideal this program haha

awesome cuts of music too- so harsh and powerful.

Last edited:

krbcan

Rinkside
He is horrible -- been doing this for years -- and is as bad now as he was when he first started.

Tracy is good -- but anybody paired with Rod Black just starts to stink by osmosis

Layback11

Record Breaker
No need for hate meters...

Unless you are ruining one of the most gorgeous pieces of music ever written with made-up lyrics that never should've been there! :mad:

andromache

Record Breaker
Robin in the KnC is looking fiiiiine.

Want to see him coaching at a comp where Aliona is competing :drama:

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
He is horrible -- been doing this for years -- and is as bad now as he was when he first started.

Tracy is good -- but anybody paired with Rod Black just starts to stink by osmosis

It was a bit annoying when he used to be melodramatic about Elvis Stojko, but I don't mind him (Rod, or Elvis, for that matter).

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I like the music and the idea of their costumes. She's too much going on, on her shoulders. Without that, I'd like both.

I'm talking in general. It seems there is a need for the expression of people's intense feelings about music and costumes.