2016 JGP St Gervais Ladies FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP St Gervais Ladies FS

begin

Medalist
This is one of those backloading programs that should get deductions but it probably won't

edit: lol almost 200

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I have to laugh at some of those Youtube comments that claim Alina is just another "Russian girl from the factory," after sitting through who knows how many boring pretty princess programs that are totally interchangeable. And I'll take frantic over a skater so slow she is practically crawling on the ice.

By the way, tons of skaters recycle costumes, I don't see the issue with it - seems economical for juniors especially.

sneakers

Match Penalty
I just got back
but holy, is that huge score :eeking:
is taht new junior record ?

I havent seen the video yet

frida80

Record Breaker
As expected! Zagitova won resoundlingly. The jumps were a little frantic but she delivered when it counted.

georgiana

Rinkside
BRAVO ALINA! To be 14 yo and be capable of that is amazing. After all this is what sport is about: pushing higher

sarama

Medalist
I enjoyed Alina more than most Tutberidze's student (Sima doesn't count of course!)

sneakers

Match Penalty
so I'd say all jumps were backloaded and Tano ?
she'll like a better tech version of Medvedeva then

but with weaker skating skills.

catchie

On the Ice
I enjoyed Alina more than most Tutberidze's student (Sima doesn't count of course!)
I was also surprised by the fact that I liked her. But also she's not like most of Eteri's students - her 2A is great and she does a combo with 3Lo which I've never seen done by any other student of hers. I kinda thought that she sold the program pretty well which also is not the strong suit of Eteri's pupils. (Just my opinion)

yyyskate

Record Breaker
of all Eteri's student, I think I like Polina T the most. Alina is very pretty though.:love: Perhaps the prettiest.

bluelutz

On the Ice
Final prospect

1) Zagitova: She needs to finish 4th or higher @her next one, which means her ticket is pretty much locked. Her next JGP is not determined yet.
2) Sakamoto: She needs to be 2nd or higher/ 3rd still possibility @her next one. She will face Marin, Alisa, Sofia and Mako Yamashita, who is the new Japanese girl from Machiko Yamada, @ Yokohama, Japan
3) Nitaya: She needs to win/ 2nd still possibility @her next one. Her next JGP is not determined yet.
4) Kim: She needs to win @her next one. She will face Marin, Kaori again, Alisa, Sofia and Korean American girl whose name I cannot recall right now.

Last edited: