Australia
yay i figured out ow to make it show my flag

aussie aussie aussie!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I don't know anything about pairs, but was the way she was put down the last lift kosher?

it looked a bit splatty, but i guess that's an issue for the tp to figure out if she was just put down quickly or if he basically dropped her

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
This team reminds me of ABITBOL/BERNARDIS in their look and even some of their movements - especially him!

Yes. I'm not the only who thinks so! They are unconventional and exciting just like the French.

Sackie

Medalist
Terrible to say but am kind of glad Meghan and Eric are having problems. That's how it went for them last year too and it made them stronger for worlds! They seem to need the fight!

humbaba

Final Flight
Okay, whoever put a curse on the pairs at Finlandia this year-- reverse the spell immediately!!

NaVi

Medalist
At the beginning I thought this may be the first D/R program I actually liked... then nope.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I could hardly keep my eyes open...there was no life to that program whatsoever. I will say their costumes are nice.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I like their costumes, the first half of the program, and Eric's everything while Megan was too messy.

I really don't like the second half as soon as the singing part kicks in. The voice overpowers the program.

Last edited:
I think D/R look better in bolder solid colors like last year's red and blue, than the softer/pale tones they sometimes wear. I get it that it works with their FS music, but pastels and pinks aren't my favorite for this team.