2Lz - fall, maybe invalid if not planned in combo
CSSp
StSq

Not his day

SP: 27.33+30.58-2.00 = 55.91, 13/16

Last edited:

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I was disappointed to see Majorov and Samohin at the bottom of the standings. Does anyone know what Samohin's costume actually has to do with his program? A murder song with a clownish costume?!

DiamondDust

Final Flight
I'm not so familiar with this Ryuju Hino but I like the sp. Nice music and I thought he danced well to it. Hopefully he will nail the jumps next time. :hap10:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
I wouldn't be surprised if both Maxim and Nathan blow it and Patrick will come from behind laughing.

Plisskin

Medalist
^ Maxim most likely but I don't think Nathan will blow it. He's pretty consistent.

Last edited:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I wouldn't be surprised if both Maxim and Nathan blow it and Patrick will come from behind laughing.

It wouldn't surprise me either. Patrick could score 170 without a 4T as long as he lands his 3As and the rest of his jumps. The others will need to land all their quads.

Plisskin

Medalist
Kovtun and Chan are inconsistent
Nathan is less inconsistent unless he is injured....
Yeah, the only time I've seen Nathan be inconsistant and blow it in the past was when he was injured.
Also, crying rn that the U.S. finally has a male skater that can be a medal contender and isn't inconsistent! :cry: The only downside though is that he is injury prone. Prayer circle for Nathan's health this season. :ghug:

Kutien

Final Flight
1 Maxim KOVTUN RUS 88.26 Video
2 Nathan CHEN USA 87.50 Video
3 Patrick CHAN CAN 84.59 Video
4 Mikhail KOLYADA RUS 80.20 Video
5 Jorik HENDRICKX BEL 79.22 Video
6 Alexei BYCHENKO ISR 74.17 Video
7 Alexander PETROV RUS 69.71 Video
8 Paul FENTZ GER 62.36 Video
9 Ivan RIGHINI ITA 61.73 Video
10 Jiri BELOHRADSKY CZE 61.59 Video
11 Daniel Albert NAURITS EST 56.84 Video
12 Alexander MAJOROV SWE 56.06 Video
13 Ryuju HINO JPN 55.91 Video
14 Daniel SAMOHIN ISR 52.03 Video
15 Bela PAPP FIN 47.18 Video
16 Samuel KOPPEL EST 46.38 Video

iamchrislao

On the Ice
so sick of Chan getting held up. that was such a sloppy skate. yet, regardless of how he actually skates, he is assured of an 80-ish score. what a joke

sneakers

Match Penalty
Yeah, the only time I've seen Nathan be inconsistant and blow it in the past was when he was injured.
Also, crying rn that the U.S. finally has a male skater that can be a medal contender and isn't inconsistent! :cry: The only downside though is that he is injury prone. Prayer circle for Nathan's health this season. :ghug:

yes, this is my concern with Nathan, he seems to be injury prone and almost always gets injured every season. But he is the most technical and well rounded US male skater capable of being in top 3 podium against Yuzuru, Shoma, Javi, Chan etc.